+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Janelle - All Star

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Gambler View Post
    I disagree on Janelle but I agree on Marcellas. He's useful voting wise to Janie and Kaysar right now so I hope he stays but, once his vote is no longer needed I hope he's gone. It would be funny if Danielle does stay if she once again gets him booted from BB.

Mike is the number one person I want out of the house. Even more than Alison.
    Mike is the third person I want out of the house ASAP I just want someone from BB6 to go to break that alliance up. As long as it's not James, I don't really care which one of the other three it is, though I'm hoping Janelle will be first. But I can't stand Marcellas or Mike so I hope they also make a quick exit as well.

Janelle is great. She has the perfect formula for playing this game. Yeah, she didnt win on her season but look at the odds she was playing against. You would think that she would have gotten 6th or 7th so she really knows how to play the game. Especially since she was being gunned for right away. Shes confident but not cocky. Which is great. Shes so smart but people think shes dumb because shes tall and beautiful and it really works to her advantage. anyways this is how I want the rest of the competition to go

14 Allison
    13 Boogie
    12 Will
    11 Jase
    10 Diane
    09 George
    08 Marcellas
    07 Howie
    06 Danielle
    05 James
    04 Erika
    03 kaysar
    02 Nakomis
    01 Janelle

Janelle owns you

Janelle, will not go yet because she has backing. however, she only has an alliance with S6 then she will go.
    i think, she is very smart and may team up with the others secretly.If S6 remains, then in the end they will need the votes of the other All Stars.
    I love Top model and I love life.
    http://tsparkles.kk5.org/ my friend

I love Jan.. Where are all the lovers from last year??? She's a smart girl.. she'll go far!

Janelle has arguably made herself more of a target than her allies though. Howie is the one dismissed as being "too dumb" now (and maybe for cause). Kaysar is really only disliked by Will, and the rest probably see him as a lot of talk and no action. James is probably content to play things much quieter than last time.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fogey
    The best thing for Janelle would be for Howie to win the next HOH (if they go back to solo) because he will make himself the number one BB 6 target with his behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Gambler View Post
    The best thing for Janelle would be for Howie to win the next HOH (if they go back to solo) because he will make himself the number one BB 6 target with his behavior.
    IMO the best thing for Janelle is for Kaysar to do something to call attention to himself. I know all of his er... on-line lovers will disagree, but JAMES is the one who can actually accomplish more, I think. Kaysar can be a nice distraction. Not that James can ultimately be trusted, but in the short term he's the better "train" for Janey to hook onto. Kaysar should be the one they allow to be publicly in charge and get himself into trouble.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    Hmm. Don't know much about Janelle other than quite a few seem to dislike her. Does she suffer from the "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful" illness?

She made HOH and took awhile to be evicted on the 6th season, so she's got to know how to play this game somewhat. Doesn't she?
    She seems to be a huge target in the house already and has some enemies however the viewers love her. She came across as very smart and entertaining in season 6 and she was pretty good at the challenges. She also had one of the highest popularity ratings in the "love 'em or leave 'em" vote by the end of BB6 on the cbs website.

It would be ideal for her if BB6 people kept winning HOH otherwise I think she's a target for early eviction...

I never watched season 6 so I really can't judge her. But from what I have read she seems to be a smart game player. I just don't like conceited people... and she seems to come off that way.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

+ Reply to Thread