+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Most surprising/least surprising vote ****SPOILERS*****

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar

Most surprising/least surprising vote ****SPOILERS*****

Okay, so what did you think was the most surprising vote and the least surprising vote???
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Most surprising vote: Josh voting for Lisa was most surprising to me
    Least surprising vote: Tie between Jason voting for Dani and Eric voting for Lisa
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

I agree with you on both of those.
    I thought Josh would have voted for Dani.
    I honestly think they talked about it as a group and all decided to vote for Lisa, with Jason giving the one pity vote.
    I think that was a strategy to show Dani that they can play the game too.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I was stunned when Josh voted for Lisa.. but suspected it by his reaction after he put the key in the box.

I was also surprised with Gerry. After being called a pedophile and everything else.. just kind of suprised me.

The whole thing reeked of Roddy.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Yes it did.
    I think it was a definate plan to teach Dani a lesson.
    "That's Numberwang!"

And more power to them!
    I got sick of hearing her (dani) tell us what a nice person she is. She really felt that she needed to tell the HG's that, after some had lived with her for a long time, and I think that speaks volumes.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

A lot of the hg's had "beefs" with both the finalists, it's certainly no coincidence that they all chose to vote for Lisa.

I think Dani was cruel at times, I think Lisa was cruel at times too.

I wonder what criteria the hg's used for selecting a winner.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Here's the thing...

The DR can only be used as strategy in this game from a non-negative comment perspective. For instance, there is absolutely no advantage/strategy to saying anything negative in the DR - if you say something mean/nasty in the DR, you can't call that part of your strategy...it's simply the way you are/feel. So when Dani makes mean comments in the DR, that is a true reflection of her personality. So her "I really am a nice person" thing doesn't fly with me at all!

Good point.
    She seemed to use the dr as her "release", her place to vent.
    If she was simply in the house for the publicity then this would have been a good "strategy" as it resulted in plenty of airtime.
    Her goal in the house was to win the cash and as such she should have tried better to keep a lid on her emotions.

She has done a valuable service to the hg's for BB4 though as they now know how not to behave in the dr.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Fluff, are you applying?!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast