+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Burying hatchets **spoilers**

Burying hatchets **spoilers**

The Amy/Chiara cat fight didn't take place.
    They seem to have come to an uneasy peace with one another.
    Amy made a general apology to anyone she may have offended, but Chiara said in a confessional that she would not forgive her until she said sorry to her face.
    Not sure whether Amy ever did that but they seem to at least be on speaking terms, probably makes for a moere enjoyable cast party if they aren't at each others throats.

Tonya and Marcellas also put bad feelings behind them and "hugged it out".
    Tonya tried to state her case that she is in fact a good mother and was hurt by comments to the contrary (e.g. Marcellas- "that's a stripper posing as a mother")
    He apologised for hurting her feelings.
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    "that's a stripper posing as a mother")
    Everytime I hear that quote I nearly die of laughter. I don't know why I think that's so funny.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I think it's hilarious.

It's a shame that Tonya was hurt by the comment but she has to realise how she presents herself to other people.
    If people in the house thought that then I'm sure people outside the house thought that too.
    She dressed and behaved in a certain way in the house which led people to jump to conclusions.
    Are they wrong to do that? Probably.
    She needs to take responsibility for her actions.
    If she openly tells people that she was high on cocaine when three of her kids were conceived and that she doesn't have custody of anyt of them people are bound to make conclusions about her parenting skills.
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Yeah I agree. I felt a little bad for her tonight...because she has pretty much tarnished what little respect she may have had forever.

But then I realized that the things (she said) she did were really horrible and she alone is to blame for exposing herself to all the criticism ---nobody forced her to sign up for BB3.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Exactly BF, she didn't have to sign up (in the middle of a custody battle to boot) she didn't have to behave the way she did and she didn't have to tell people intimate details about her personal life.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I don't feel bad for her at all. I hated how she said to Marcellas, "My kids say that." Oh, they didn't see the peanut butter bikinis? How about the shower with Chiara? Maybe the part where you said you were on coke twice while pregnant.

I have never wanted to bitch slap someone on TV so bad in my life.

Made your bed, now lie in it. Tramp.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I think she should consider herself told Miss F.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Nice new av miss f!!!!

Tonya will never be able to say anything that will convince me she's not a tramp. Sorry.
    "My kids are my life, but I can still be sexy."

I am SICK and TIRED of people confusing sexy with slutty. They are very different, and she portrayed herself as slutty, not at all sexy!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Wanted to add... Marc had quite a reaction to sitting next to Jason eh? I found that very interesting!
    Also, although I found it a little sickening, I also found it cute that Eric really seems to like Lisa!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast