+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Burying hatchets **spoilers**

Marc is a big drama queen.
    Moving away from Jason was just ridiculous.
    I was embarassed for Marcellas to be queening it up in such a fashion.
    Jason was fighting a losing battle with that self-centered bunch. No one was willing to listen to anything he had to say.
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Miss F- you are SO right on the Tonya thing -- what was I thinking feeling a little bad for her?

Cali, I found Eric to be cute last night too
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Marc is a big drama queen.
    Moving away from Jason was just ridiculous.
    No kidding. I think Marcellas is a little hurt because Dani liked Jason better than him.

I also think that Eric really likes Lisa and I thought it was so sweet that he brought in a stuffed animal for her at the end.

Chiara basically was making her decision on who she thought liked her better. Yes Chiara, it's all about you. Thank GOD she didn't make it further than she did.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Eric and the stuffed animal

I'm sorry but the whole "romance of the century" thing is puke inducing to me.
    Even Eric's question to Lisa was mindless - "How did not voting for me affect you?"
    What the hell kind of dumbass question is that?
    They've been apart longer than they were together.
    If they can make it work good for them though.
    "That's Numberwang!"

fluff!
    I thought it was cute though. He truly seems to like her, so I hope they give it a chance.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Yeah, I think it's kind of cute. Better than Will and Shannon and their 'forced apart' theme. But then I hated Shannon and I like both Eric and Lisa, so maybe that has something to do with it. At least Eric didn't propose.

I kinda felt bad for Eric. When Lisa was asked about her happier moments in the house she didn't bring up Eric and he looked a little disappointed.

Any guy that won't hold a grudge after she didn't vote him back in is okay with me.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

LG.
    Even though I'm a Roddy fan because I think he's smart and cute, Eric was looking awfully sweet last night. Hopefully Lisa took him out on the town with her new winnings and they ditched the ridiculously large stuffed animal somewhere along the way.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12