Closed Thread

Thread: Help!

Help!

I missed Saturday's show. Can someone give me a brief recap, including some details about the HOH competition?
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Lisa won the first stage of the competitin that started on Thursday live show (holding on to the key).
    Jason and Dani had to go head to head in stage two which gave them a set amount of time, I think seven minutes to complete six tasks (hopefully someone else can jump in and correct this if I have the specific details wrong.)

They had to put the pitures of the hg's in order of how they were evicted, wash a towel make and eat a pb and j sandwich etc.
    Jason completeed four tasks in the alloted time, Dani only three.
    See emphasised in the dr afterwards that she did not try and throw the competition (I don't believe her)
    So Jason and Lisa battled it out in the final round.
    The evicted hg's were asked to name positive and negative qualities about each of the final three.
    Julie then told them what each houseguests had said about them all and asked then which specific comment was about which person (e.g. Josh said one of you is spineless, one of you is strong, one of you is weak - Who did Josh say is spineless?)
    Lisa obviously won the final stage and voted to evict Jason.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Thanks for the recap.

Would have liked to see their reactions to the comments the evicted HG's made.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Josh called Jason spineless and Jay did raise his eyebrows at that one.

The questions concerned their good qualitites rather than their negative ones for hte most part so none of them looked too upset.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Closed Thread