Closed Thread

Thread: Tonya - one good reason.

Tonya - one good reason.

Think of a good reason Tonya would vote for either Dani or Lisa and a reason she would vote against either or them.

Hmmm, the only reason I can really think Tonya might vote for Dani is because she might not want to vote for Lisa.
    Tonya did not have nice things to say about Dani during the show last week and I think she will give her vote to Lisa.

I'll have to give Tonya a bit more thought
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    For Dani: Tatas will vote for Dani as they want to get a frequent customer discount on plastic surgery.
    For Lisa: Tatas will vote for Lisa as Dani made nasty DR comments about Tanya's fitness for being a mother.

Against Dani: Tatas is jealous because Dani's boobs look more realitic than hers.
    Against Lisa: Tanya can't possible think of four different things, so she wouldn't even get this far in the quiz.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Actually, I think Tonya will end up voting the same as Chiara. I can see Chiara and Tonya dogpiling on Lisa and voting against her.

BUT... Danielle did say some pretty horrible things about Tonya, so who knows?
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I really not sure how Tonya will vote.
    I don't think she'll vote for Dani, but she never really seemed that close to Lisa either.
    I wouldn't be surprised if she voted the same way as Chiara, but it might come down to the fact that when she was put up against Josh Lisa voted to keep ehr whereas Dani voted to keep and campaigned for Josh.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Closed Thread