Closed Thread

Thread: Chiara - one good reason.

Chiara - one good reason.

Think of one postitive reason Chiara would vote for Danielle, one reason she would vote for Lisa and one reason she would vote against each of them.

I would say Chiara would vote for Dani as she was true to her word and gave Chiara the sympathy vote she promised.

Chiara might vote for Lisa because of the original alliance they made.

Chiara might vote against Dani if she has seen the tapes and seen Dani calling her "nasty" on many occasions. She might also vote against her because of the 11th hour deal she made with Lisa at Jason's expense.

Chiara might vote against Lisa as Lisa didn't give her the sympathy vote Chiara had been counting on to make her lose 2-3 when nominated against Roddy.
    "That's Numberwang!"

hmmmm
    Chiara to vote FOR Dani because of the sympathy vote sounds good to me, but I'm having trouble remembering how that vote came about. Was that the episode where Dani was running around making damn sure Chiara would be gone before casting the vote? If that's the case then Chiara could be really mad at her.
    Chiara to vote FOR Lisa because ......whew..... I can't really think of a reason to be honest. She said that Lisa was like every girl she ever hated. I honestly think that Chiara was jealous of Lisa. Whather she had reason to be or not, that's how I see it.

I'm not answering your thread very well am I?
    Sorry
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I can't even begin to predict this, but I do think Chiara will turn it into some sort of crazy Kiki logic somehow.

Ultimately, Lisa betrayed her and despite the fact that Chiara was the first with the backstabbing, Chiara isn't human enough to see that.

Besides, Chiara is crazy-jealous of Lisa so I think Danielle might have that vote.

But really, how can you predict what she'll do??
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Was that the episode where Dani was running around making damn sure Chiara would be gone before casting the vote
    Yes it was Cali

I know what you mean Cali and Miss F, my poor brain was churning trying to think of the positives and negatives, it's a difficult call.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Closed Thread