Closed Thread

Thread: Inside the house, outside the house.

Inside the house, outside the house.

Roddy made a very good point during his post eviction interview with Julie.
    You have to play two games, one with the contestants still in the house, one with the contestants who've been evicted.

I think Dani has played a better game inside the house, but she has not given any thought to the hg's being able to see the tapes or have access to the feeds after they've been booted out.

According to Amy's live chat at her site, the hg's will be sequestered from Monday night until the live show on Wednesday.
    What's the point in that?
    They will be able to speak to each other, but not to anyone else.

It seems rather pointless to sequester them at this late stage.
    Amy has seen tapes of the first ten shows and has already decided she no longer supports Danielle.

I can't see why they would bother to sequester them now, The "damage" is already done.

Fluff, that IS odd.
    So Jason, who's mind is completely and totaly made up anyway, is the only one who doesn't have a lot of time to catch up. He did, though, have all of yesterday and most of today.
    This is stupid.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

On her site, Amy said CBS gave her tapes of the shows which she had to give back so Jason could view them.
    Knowing how much Jason loves the show he's probably seem them all by now, although as you say, he knows exactly who he's voting for.
    Perhaps Jason will use the sequestered time to try and do some damage control for Danielle. I think it's beyond hope now though.
    I think you can get away with a lot on BB and still come out a winner. Lying and back-stabbing seems to be considered part of the game. I think what will really hurt Dani are the personal insults she made about people.

Lisa is being painted as the golden girl in all of this, but lets not forget she did call Gerry a pedophile,accused him of leering at her and was generally very rude and unkind about him.
    "That's Numberwang!"

She called Gerry a pedophile? Man I missed that one. IF I was Gerry I wouldn't vote for either of them.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Yes she did ili.
    What a thing to call a teacher, a father or anyone in general without real evidence.
    That's not something you should joke about.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Geez Gerry had it rough in there with Lisa calling him names, Josh calling him a Nazi, and Eric wanting to hit him when he got evicted.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Closed Thread