Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tonight's Show Sept 21st

Tonight's Show Sept 21st

Lisa won hoh and voted to evict Jason.
    I have a problem with Lisa even being in the house as she was asked to audition after meeting the shows's producers in a bar.
    This does not, as Lisa herself would say, "sit well with me".

I don't see that Lisa has done anything to deserve a final two position.
    By her own admission she did not start playing the game until Eric was evicted.
    She is the classic "UTR" game player and I don't feel that deserves to be rewarded.

I guess ultimately I would have liked to see Jason and Lisa against eachother in the final two.
    I don't have a big problem with her UTR approach, but I do have a problem with the whole "Hey babe, thousands of people are trying to get on this show I'm producing, but we want you" crap. I had forgotten about that!
    I missed the show (taped it and will watch later), but how was Jasons reaction?
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

He was prepared for it, he figured that the girls may have made a deal in the pool when he was gone. He will vote for Dani all the way though. I guess he is the only one she really has been true to in the house.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Yep, Jason didn't even shed a tear until he saw his parents.

I was very against Dani earlier in the week, but I really wish it had been a Dani- Jason final now so that the two who proved to be the best strategists got to take home the cash.

Lisa has basically attached herself to which ever group had the power. First Josh and his "original six", she basically did as she was told when it came to the nominations during her first stint as hoh. As soon as her group began to dwindle she attached herself to Dani.
    I guess I just prefer a more pro-active strategy.
    She had her game face on when she was in the pool playing the first leg of the final hoh comp. She won the final hoh fair and square though.

I guess the whole idea that she could get to the final when she was basically just carried along for the bulk of the game bugs me.
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I think Lisa has played a great game and hope she wins. She is truly the comeback kid and has made the final 2 without an alliance (except for the first original 6 thing which I don't really think counts because it was obviously never going to last), AND by not being mean and vicious behind the scenes like Dani the she-devil.

I hope Lisa wins, but I think it really could easily be a tie.

Here's the way I see it breaking down into a tie.

Voting for Lisa
    Eric
    Chiara
    Tonya
    Roddy
    Marcellas

Voting for Dani
    Amy
    Gerry
    Josh
    Lori
    Jason
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I just realized that Lori will probably actually vote for Lisa...because I of that Lori/Dani fight. Also, I'm not sure about Chiara voting for Lisa.....(so maybe flip flop those votes....)
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

If it is a tie it'll be in the hands of the viewing public so get dialling and cast your votes.

I can't agree that Lisa has played a great game. She did have an alliance as far as she was concerned, an alliance with Dani to make it to the final three. Once that point was reached it was every "man for himself" in Lisa's eyes as she was unaware of any other alliances in the house.

She alligned with Dani purely and simply because she was annoyed with Chiara. Dani told Lisa that Chiara had voted against her, until Dani told her that Lisa was, as ever, clueless.
    She only recently figured out Dani and Jason had an alliance.
    She was strung along by Dani and Jason as they needed other people on their side to further their cause.
    Dani simply played on Lisa's ability to hold grudges (Chiara, Gerry, Roddy) to get her to vote the way she and Jason wanted. Many events have factored into Lisa getting to the final stages of the comp.

Lisa might not have outright called R "the devil" but she did say she could "see the horns grow".
    Lisa has done her fair share of bashing in the house, it just pales in comparison to Dani and Macellas's worst tirades.

She did have the last laugh obviously as she won the final hoh and is now assured of at least $50,000.

I may be the only one that sees it this way, but while I congratulate Lisa for getting so far I simply can't see how she played a great game.
    "That's Numberwang!"

BF I don't think that Dani will get a vote from Gerry, he said that after he watched the tapes, he was dissapointed in her.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I think Gerry is now stuck choosig between two people he doesn't really care for.
    I don't think Dani would have gotten his vote had Jason been her final opponent.
    I'm not sure which way Gerry will vote.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Should be interesting either way!!!

Was sad to see Jason go. I would have loved for it to have been Jason and Lisa in the end. Although I honestly don't think there was a chance that Lisa would ever take Jason to the finals as she knew (or at least assumed) that she couldn't beat him.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast