Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dani's final betrayal? **Spoilers**

Dani's final betrayal? **Spoilers**

Jason was first out of the first stage of the final hoh comp last night.
    While Dani and Lisa were still battling it out they started to talk about whether or not they felt they could beat Jason in the final two.
    They both decided thay couldn't but stood a good chance against each other.

Dani told Lisa that she felt Jason simply gave up on the hoh tonight and had done that for many hoh games (she admitted she had done that herself on last nights show, so I don't see the problem, that was part of their strategy).

Lisa and Dani then go on to list Jason's various failings.
    It seems as though they have made a deal to take each other to the final two.

Do you think Dani would turn her back on Jason at this point?

My answer would be - uh, YES!!!

I would hate to see that, but if she thinks she stands a better chance at the money agains't Lisa, I can see her doing it. I sincerely hope I'm wrong though!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

While Lisa was in the dr, Dani and Jason were talking and Dani said she will throw the next stage of the hoh competiton so Jay can go against Lisa in the final stage.

She has deals with both Jason and Lisa to take her to the final two so she is probably thinking it's a win-win for her.

Dani no longer wants the final hoh as she feels he will get to the final two anyway.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Damn her!

Yep.

She seemed angry that Jason bowed out of the final hoh so early.
    She basically covered herself for the final two.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    Uuugh, this is really nasty. And, I can't believe it, but I totally forgot that this was on last night and watched Push, NV on ABC instead. Probably just as well to avoid that frustration.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Hopefully you'll have a chance to see it anyway LG, as when the show ended the three of them were still in the pool.
    The deal came on the live feeds so they will probably show it on the live show on Saturday.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    Good deal. I can't believe I totally forgot it was on. Was it on at 9 Eastern last night? If so, Mr. LG straight out lied to me. After I convinced him to turn to Survivor (15 minutes into it, yes, I missed Jan's big moment in the spotlight but got caught up this morning), he told me that a repeat of CSI was on CBS at 8 (LG Time), and even gave me an episode description.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

OFF TOPIC**ah...mr. Lg gettin' himself in trouble CSI was on at 10pm/9lg
    it was the season finale repeat. So, yep, last night it went Survivor/BB3/CSI.
    K and I watched Survivor upstairs while the guys flipped between Star Trek TNG and Survivor down stairs

TOPIC** I have to say, that I think Dani is a complete witch for playing it this way. Make a deal with two, then sit your butt back. I think it was wrong, and my hope is that IF lisa wins it and kicks out Jason, that Jason watches the tape in the few days he has, and tells Dani off at the vote!

Dani is losing her cool with Lisa.

Last night, after the comp, Lisa said she thought Amy looked surprised to be going.
    Dani said Amy should have known she was going because "I didn't tell her it was alright".
    After a short pause, Lisa then asked her how she would know whether it was alright or not as Jason was the one voting.
    Dani looks down and mumbles "yeah that's right".

She is soooooooooo busted.

Lisa speaks to her again later and asks her if she has a deal with J.
    D says she doesn't know who J would pick if he won hoh but that she knows she couldn't win against him.
    Lisa keeps on at her by reminding her she didn't answer her question about a deal (nice one Lisa )
    Dani lies and says no she doesn't have a deal.
    Lisa says good, because if Dani doesn't win stage two of the hoh comp she would have had to go like a banshee to beat Jason in the third stage.
    Not sure if Lisa is buying this or not.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast