Closed Thread

Thread: Live feeds Thurs Sept 19th

Live feeds Thurs Sept 19th

I really shudder to call the following "action" but ti is an account of what they've been up to lately.

As I said in another thread, Jason is flirting like a horn dogg.

J, D and L discuss what will happen when J meets the woman he will marry.
    D says she thinks he will want a very quick wedding so he can get down to the "relations".
    L says , not being perverted but she wishes she could be in the bedroom when that happens.
    J replies that that is still a possibility.
    My god, he's in overdrive

They then go on the have quite an indepth talk about his virgin status and how far he's gone with girlfriends in the past, his answer is farther than he would go now ----hmmmm, interesting.

L says she would not feel worthy of a virgin husband as she is not a virgin herself.

They talk a little more ablout relationships and telling people you live them.
    Then it's off to bed.

Jason was up first this morning.
    He was talking in his sleep last night and asked "are you availa ble next weekend".

He got up and put his baseball cap on and went to the storage room to change his mic batteries,did a little dance when he saw they have been given a camcorder.
    He's really happy, examines the camcorder and gives a little guided tour of the house, they also have disposable cameras.

D gets up about an hour or so later and they discuss what food they think they'll get for the rest of the week.
    Dani says she'd be happy with rice at this point as they have come so far in the game.
    She accuses J of making "goo goo eyes" at Lisa and he says she's acting like a mom - all light-hearted stuff.

Dani's key is missing from the wall.
    She just yelled out "hey, where's my key?'
    J suggests L or A might have taken it for a joke but Dani doesn't think so.
    J then says perhaps it's something to do with a challenge. D isn't happy and says if BB has taken the key she should have been told.
    "That's Numberwang!"

J films A and L as they wake up, he yet again tells L she is hot (I guess he has a thing for horses) A runs away from the camera giggling calling "that's rude sugar".
    A says isn't it wierd that she runs from that camera when there are cameras everywhere in the house.

The latest thing for Jason to film is the dragons chasing down and eating crickets.
    Amy doesn't like watcing him "tape death" so goes to a shower.
    She asks for some hair care tips and J suggests using saran wrap to keep her hair looking nice for the live show.

And that pretty much sums up all the events in the house today.
    These are quite a boring bunch actually.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Closed Thread