+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/22 Live Feed Discussion

8/22 Live Feed Discussion

Please discuss the goings on in the live feeds here to keep the transcript thread free for just that.

Thanks!

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    BB just announced a lockdown -- in the livingroom.

Drew, Marvin and CB in cloud room.

I came in the middle of a conversation, Marvin telling Drew I don't owe you d***
    Marvin says he wants Nat gone, and he can't stand Karen she has no balls.
    He says she will throw a comp. to avoid winning HOH.
    getting interesting... the game is on LOL

Kai...do you REALLY think the "c word" isn't any nastier than any other cuss word?? Even my husband, who is a jock-type (but with intelligence, kindness and a tad of sensitivity thrown in!), says he would NEVER use that word.....not that that will sway you.

But I have to say that YOU confuse Me!

I wonder why K would lie (even though it's a small one) to Marvin about smuggling in an EPT......she asked BB for one yesterday, and they gave her one, and it was negative. Kinda makes ya go "Hmmmmm...........

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order
    Quote Originally Posted by pollyanna1
    I wonder why K would lie (even though it's a small one) to Marvin about smuggling in an EPT......she asked BB for one yesterday, and they gave her one, and it was negative. Kinda makes ya go "Hmmmmm...........
    Wow, I sure don't remember reading THAT in yesterday's Live Feed. She really could have milked that scenario for a while.

That could also explain her "craziness." Thinking she's pregnant, first child, away from her husband. Maybe she'll settle down a little now. But the again, she's made things pretty entertaining!
    Last edited by gagi; 08-22-2004 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Forgot something

NK has agreed (for the time being) to put Cowboy up.

Wow.....did she tell him that? If not, who has she told, if you don't mind telling me. I guess that'll be sure to boot a twin, because I don't know that anybody would vote him out,....or would they? Opinions?

I think Nk will wuss out and end up putting up Drew. Cowboy is going to throw a fit prior to her putting him up.

But I could be surprised. If she does put up Drew, wonder if Cowboy will vote him out, honoring his promise to Jase...
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

She only told Karen, Di, Marvin, and I don't know if Drew was listening. Karen said he will get over it and she knows what a burden it is. NK said it's not that big of a burden.
    The twins have been playing foot spa in the tub, and have decided to go to NK and talk to her one more time about an alliance of girls. They keep saying winners never quit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast