+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/21 Live Feed Discussion

Why are people always saying "so and so is such a hypocrite loser! They keep whining about blahblahblah being an untrustworthy liar when they're lying and scheming just as much"?

C'mon! Those people can't see themseves the was we do. Yes, they know they are on tv, but they can't see themselveves. Even though lying and scheming are part of the game, and they all know that, they also ALL think, deep inside "I'm the only one who's "real" here and everyone else is a big fat liar!" They ALL think that they play the game better, are kinder, are more honest, are non-backstabbing etc. And we sit around watching their every move waaayyyyy overanalyzing their every word. Think of how different we have been interpreting the very same feeds ! I don't think the houseguests think about what they're saying in nearly as much depth as we do! I think they very seriously and sincerely think, deep in their little individual reality tv souls, that, for the most part, they aren't lying...hence the weird hypocritical blinders that they wear.

FISH on all 4 for a long time now.
    Edit: back on just as I posted: shopping spree

Edit again: FISH, just as NK was explaining the rules...........
    Last edited by Noreen; 08-21-2004 at 05:11 PM.

They won a Internet shopping spree

FORT Regular
    Apparently they got 16-18 items (based on their own speculation), Drew did something good because they were all congratulating him, everyone is happy and something is left "between" Diane and A (I guess as part of the competition?).

As for this week, I'm still hoping for a non-elimination elimination (leg).

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mailman
    Apparently they got 16-18 items (based on their own speculation), Drew did something good because they were all congratulating him.
    Drew went through first and he knocked all of the balls around so that they would be easier to get to for the rest of the team, especially the shorter gals

Diane wins: $1,000.00 Amazon.com shopping spree

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    They are all using the internet to shop.

Between fish, it looks like food items the HG's get to pick for the house.
    Just certain items are listed for them.

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    They are using amazon.com and buying, of all things, FOOD. A category of gourmet sauces and stuff. Keeps cutting to FISH.

FORT Regular
    They are now in the HOH looking online @amazon.com trying to figure out what to get. They choose...

I think that the group gets to pick some things for the house. There is a page that has a bunch of items to choose from. It is hard to tell what they are actually agreeing on, especially because fish keep coming in, but I think that they purchased at least...

lobster, bar-b-q sauce, steak, yoga mat, Volleyball net & ball for the pool. Not sure what else

+ Reply to Thread