+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/20 Live Feed Discussion

If one of the twins wins veto, I think they will take thier sister off. In that case, Nak will put up Drew I think. She promised not to put up CB. She won't take a chance of putting up Karen. Putting up Marvin is a bit redundant and she went on a rampage last week of how it wasn't fair putting him up three weeks in a row. She won't put up Diane, for one thing, she needs her vote.

And for some bizarre reason known only to Diane, she is actually trying to convince Nak to put up Drew. I have to say, I thought Holly and Jase was the weirdest BB relationship so far, but Drew and Diane have won that honor. Wake up and smell the PB&J Drew, your honey is selling you down the river!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

FORT Fan
    Diane led Adria to believe that they were in a tight alliance and Will was a huge threat to them. Then told N,W,K that Adria wanted Will out. Then saved herself in the game by ensuring that Adria would have to cast the vote to evict Will. If she had surprised Diane she would have come off still smelling like a rose. Now she gets to align herself with Nik to get rid of one of the twins and make her position better. Dw better watch out he is on her hitlist. At this point no one will believe Adria even if she tells the others what Diane is up to.

Quote Originally Posted by ldcook77
    a lot of people said that about this past week. i think the veto competition is going to set the tone of the week. everyone knows who will be nominated, but if one of the twins get taken off the block (via veto), it will be quite interesting to see how dirty they get to assure that third vote in their favor.

if they both stay on the block, i think a will be gone. if one wins veto, karen and diane will vote to evict whichever twin remains. marvin will without a doubt be the swing vote (if he is not put on the block, which i do not think he will be, if nakomis uses her brain). so, watching the twins backstep to try to win marvin's loyalty could be interesting and prove a lot about all of this so called honor, class, and loyalty they claim to play with.
    Without a doubt Marvin will be huge this week if one of the twins gets POV. I don't think Marvin plays this game on emotion as he does with his head. So if it comes down to Drew and one of the twins, hes got to make an alliance with one of them to get his vote. I could see an alliance of Drew/Marvin/Cowboy but I can also see Adria/Natalie/Marvin/Cowboy. At this point in the game who knows. Its about this time last year that Erika, Jun and Alison formed an alliance and they hated each other.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by avie123
    Dw better watch out he is on her hitlist. At this point no one will believe Adria even if she tells the others what Diane is up to.
    If only Drew was smart enough to see that sticking with Diane is a mistake, he might be able to do some talking that the others would believe. After all, why would he lie about his sweetie? If he was smart enough to do that, it might be enough to save the twins for the week, given how emotional the remnants of the GPA seem to get over perceived betrayal (whether true or not). It could convince Nakomis to put up Diane either directly or after veto if one of the twins get it. That way, both of her enemies would be up and ready to go.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by hood6996
    Without a doubt Marvin will be huge this week if one of the twins gets POV. I don't think Marvin plays this game on emotion as he does with his head. So if it comes down to Drew and one of the twins, hes got to make an alliance with one of them to get his vote. I could see an alliance of Drew/Marvin/Cowboy but I can also see Adria/Natalie/Marvin/Cowboy. At this point in the game who knows. Its about this time last year that Erika, Jun and Alison formed an alliance and they hated each other.
    I think that would really work to nak benefit........shes not friends with any of the guys in the house, and she doesnt really get along with any of them. She seems to be more comfortable being friends with girls.

I think Marvin's Achilles' heel is his hatred of women. He will make an alliance with guys, but never put himself at the mercy of a woman, even if it would be to his own benefit in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by avie123
    Diane led Adria to believe that they were in a tight alliance and Will was a huge threat to them. Then told N,W,K that Adria wanted Will out. Then saved herself in the game by ensuring that Adria would have to cast the vote to evict Will. If she had surprised Diane she would have come off still smelling like a rose. Now she gets to align herself with Nik to get rid of one of the twins and make her position better. Dw better watch out he is on her hitlist. At this point no one will believe Adria even if she tells the others what Diane is up to.
    Not to mention Diane told Drew that Natalie had supposedly overheard W, K, and Nak saying that the Trio wanted Dw out. She knew full well he'd go talk to Nat and she would deny it.. thinking that Dw would then not trust the twins and would come to the Trio side with her. When he finally caught her in her double playing.. they had a talk that lasted the entire night.

Right after the ceremony last night Di basically gave Dw a tongue lashing for voting as he did. When he said he had to go with his heart for what was best for him in the game.. she backed off and said that she understands, she's not mad AT him she is just mad that Will is out of the game, blah blah.

Drew isnt as blinded by Diane at this point. He knew all along there would be a point where he'd have to cut her loose for the sake of the game. I truly think these two do have some deep deep feelings for each other (by watching them on the feeds and managing to listen to their conversations), but I think they can both seperate themselves from what they're doing. They're going to have to be careful, however, as things might start to get a tad personal if Diane keeps on the way she is.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Drew first one up.
    The day should be starting, I hope NK sticks with the plan to put both A/N up.

If one of the twins wins the veto and saves herself or sister.....Nak best move would be to nominate CB..Then he could not vote....and the only people on the other side that could vote would be Safe Twin, Maybe Dw or Marv...but I would say probably just Dw, Marv will go with K & Di....

If she does not nominate CB then CB, Safe Twin, Dw (if he sides with them), would vote to evict the other nominee besides Nominated Twin.

Will Nak nominate CB ?

Cowboy and Drew go back to bed. Marvin unpacking. Drew confides to Marvin he can't s***.

+ Reply to Thread