Closed Thread

Thread: When did Lisa become nice?

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar

When did Lisa become nice?

You know, I remember that I had Lisa on my despise list after the first show of BB3.

And I thought she was mean pretty much until a couple of weeks ago ( probably due to her comments about Gerry)...

Maybe it's the editing, because in the last 4-5 episodes she has just appeared to be really nice!?

Last night I wanted to smack her.
    She was so giggly and annoying.
    She's been quite sweet lately though.
    I can't understand why she continues to be upset about Roddy voting for her ehen she was nominated against Eric though.
    Why does she think Roddy would vote for her over Eric? Or is it that she expected Roddy to vote against her but is upset that he persuaded Chiara to vote against her?

Personally I don't think Chiara took a lot of persuading, she clearly liked Eric more than Lisa. She said Lisa was like "every annoying girl she knew growing up". I can understand that as Lisa is damn annoying at times with her constant blocked sinuses and baby talk voice.

Lisa did show a good deal of common sense by voting for Amy to come back into the house, not Eric.
    As with Neleh and Paschal from S4 though, I can't have a lot of respect for people who admit they didn't start playing until well into the game.

Lisa does not seem to resort to the bitchiness we get regularly from Daniellle, it's very rare to hear Lisa being horrible about someone behind their back, if she is it usually isn't really personal, she'll state her "case" without the name calling and meaness we get from Dani and Marcellas.
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I agree Fluff!

And I especially agree on the part about Roddy....wtf? I would think she would be madder if Roddy did vote to evict Eric. It HAS to be because he also convinced Chiara to do it (or at least that's what SHE thinks) Chiara was simply looking for an excuse to get rid of her.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Yep, Chiara admitted they she hadn't really connected with Lisa.
    I think Lisa thought their friendship was more solid than Chiara ever did.
    Chiara was friendlier with Tonya.
    Last edited by fluff; 09-19-2002 at 09:40 AM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

And Chiara was SOOOOO threatened by Lisa. She was always asking Roddy to tell her that she was prettier than Lisa... "Why did you choose ME Roddy?"

I still remember Chiara and her speil about how Lisa would never be her friend outside of the house because her friends are AWESOME. And what did Lisa do that would prove otherwise?

Sorry, just some leftover Chiara complaining.

I think Chiara is used to being the centre of attention.
    Lisa was stealing her thunder and she didn't like it.

I actually find Lisa to be quite feeble, the baby voice she puts on makes me want to slap her.

Lisa seems like a nice enough person but she does strike me as being somewhat "weak".
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    The choices for winner are quite dismal this year. Yuck.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I agree.
    I switch between not hating Lisa and totally hating her.

I can see what Chiara means, Lisa is very "blah", she seems very weak and the whole Eric thing really annoys me.
    She knew the guy for four weeks - jeez.
    Shannon and Will seemed to have a more genuine relationship imo.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    Fluff, you KNOW you're supposed to give a wretch warning before mentioning the "romance" of Will and Shannon. That's almost as bad as WARNING . . . . Vomit Alert
    Krusta and Booger.

I vacilate between hating Lisa as an annoying little girl-woman and thinking she should win as the least offensive person to be in the house since Roddy left. I'm pulling for Lisa to win, but I'm not very happy about it.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I don't think either of them should win the game with the name calling of the other guests. I don't consider that part of any stratagy. Otherwise, Dani played a good game with behind the scenes manipulations. Lisa played the game of sticking with people that can carry her along, which isn't a bad stratagy either, but you better be able to stand alone toward the end when you run out of help.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Closed Thread