+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 8/4 Live Feed Transcripts

8/4 Live Feed Transcripts

Please post your live feed reports here. Everyone is welcome to contribute. We ask a few things of you, though, if you wish to do so:

1) Do not cut and paste from other sites. We wouldn't do it to them, and we'd hope they wouldn't do it to us.

2) If nothing is going on that requires a play-by-play, please compile happenings together in one post every 15 minutes or so, rather than a sentence every post.

3) Please note which feed you're on, and if you're covering a feed that someone else has been covering, please change to another to avoid duplication.

4) Remember we're a PG-13 site, even though the feeds are uncensored.

5) Live Feed reporters are allowed to insert a comment or two in their transcripts, but this thread is NOT for discussion of what has happened on a feed. There will be another thread for discussion, and if something really important happens, please start a new thread with a vague title (to avoid spoilers showing up on the front page). This is our most important rule.
    All posts that are comments or "jokes" and not transcripts will be removed from this thread

Thanks again, and enjoy the feeds - whether watching or reading!

S working on his eviction speech to Je outside.

Je: Be like, "Je, take them out"

S: No! On my command unleash hell. No! On my departure unleash hell.

S: dude, I so now want to stay even more.

Je: As every week goes on, I'm getting crazier

Karen and CB go outside

Je: Come here, have a seat next to me my sweet lady.

Karen sits down.

Je: Have you decided yet what your vote is?

K: You know what I've decided? I've decided that--

Je please go to the diary room

K: ...you have to go to the Diary Room [laughs]

Je doesn't move...

Je: What have you decided?

K: I decided I just want to kill myself. My picture fell off the wall again.

Je: Wait. That's not what I'm asking you. I need you to be honest with me right now Karen. This is important.

K: I know this is important. What have you decided?

Je: I'm keeping S in and I hope you do the same. I hope we have trust because, next week, I'm coming back with a vengence.

K: I am really, really unhappy with the s**t that went on yesterday.

Je: With him? (referring to S)

K: Noooo

Je gets up and goes inside.

FORT Fan
    Karen and Nik.

K: I'm going to be by myself all day today.

Jase and Scott and CB in the BY talking about the upcoming vote. BB's been calling HGs into DR since morning. (I missed most of the morning feed.)
    Diane said earlier that all votes have to be in by noon pacific time. J says to Cb & Sc he will get in the faces of each of the remaining GPPW alliance and let them know next week he's taking down anyone who's not w/4H.

They send Cb off to go get K. Cb goes to the living room where K is sitting with Nik, with Mv a distance away. Cb goes back to J & S.

Cb is back in the LR and sits next to K, who's trying to be nonchalant and not gaming.

Karen comes out to the BY and sits w/J & S. J starts wanting to pin down K on her vote, and K's rambling on about life and some nonsense. J tells her, "that's not what I'm asking you. I need to know where you are." K asks J well where is he at. J just lays it on the line that he's going to come back with a vengeance next week. Just a warning to anyone who's going against them. K leaves.

K is back in the BY - on the hammock - talking to W and Nik. K says she just got threatened and she just doesn't feel safe w/the current alliance. She's angry with A/Nat "who is crazy," and all the problems and backstabbing in their grp. Says she feels she was better off working w/Jace. She's more protected. Says they're coming after her cos she's last (to go to the diary rm).

W leaves and Nik moves up to the hammock next to Karen.

Feed 3&4:

W is in kitchen, within sight of Mv who's sitting in the LR. W tells Mv J is threatening HGs. Just threatened K.

W gets water and leaves.

Mv is sitting by himself, looks like he's playing chess by himself.

W comes back into the LR and is talking to Mv. Mv's laughing at the whole campaign. He says you can't even tell he's on the block, instead of S & J going around threatening HGs. Will is directing the convo. Working to get responses out of Mv.
    Last edited by "nervousing"; 08-04-2004 at 03:18 PM.

I don't mean to repeat what nervousing is reporting... I just had this transcribed.

After Jase got up to go into the DR, Will comes in and sits next to Karen

W: What's up?

K: Nothing. I don't know why they made me go last. (to vote)

W: Usually you go first.

K: Everybody's pummeling me from all angles -- do this, do that, do this do that. Everybody's nervous, everbody's riding me like a bull.

long pause...

W: Well, I just went.

K: I'm not going to be able to do this every week everytime there's a vote. I'm going to lock myself in the storage room or something. I'm not into that.

Karen and Will move over to the hammock.

K: I'm getting threatened by everybody.

W: What did he say?

K: He said I'm keeping Scott in and I hope you do the same because I'm coming back with a vengence.

K: I hate to say this but I think we would be safer with Je and S here instead of Mv. Because we're going to make Je an enemy and right now he isn't. A is a f'n mess. I'm not happy.

W: I can't believe he just threatened you.

K: Yeah, hardcore. You know for my benefit and your benefit it makes me really want to change my mind. Enough of this group s**t, there is no group. We know Di just shot herself in the foot, A is bonkers, there's something wrong with her. And now we're making ourselves part of a group that's a nightmare. We're not thinking on our own.
    Last edited by Telcta; 08-04-2004 at 03:29 PM.

NK joins them in the hammock

W: Je just threatened her

NK: Really?

K: Yeah, hardcore too.

She repeats what Je said to her.

K: I'm going to make a decision that as of now, I'm freaked out about. And I know she's been blaming all this s**t on me and I don't bother anybody. (I can't tell if she talking about Di or A)

NK: But we need to stay true

K: I understand that. I'm worried she changed her vote.

W: She hasn't voted yet. Maybe we should have a conversation with her. Tell her that Je threatened you.

K: No no no. Don't reveal that. She has a big mouth, I don't need the whole world knowing he threatened me. Just make sure she's going to stick to it. You and me (W) were free floating we were safe with everybody through next week.

W: Je is playing everybody against everybody.

K: Well, with her big mouth, Je will end up putting me and her on the block, I guarantee it. And S was fine with me and he wasn't going to put me or you up.

W: Well, if Je puts A and me or A and you on the block, A goes.

K: Unless she wins a veto.

W: She's ain't going to win a damn veto.

K: A is just an idiot and now we're tied in with them. I didn't want to be tied in with any f'n retards, now we are.

I really wish I could keep transcribing but I have to leave.

FORT Fan
    Feed 3&4:

Mv and W talking in the LR. Through the sliding glass doors you can see a view of the BY, and HGs sitting outside.

Feed goes to BY:
    Nik J Cb Sc talking. Scott saying he saved A and people who turned against him will be dealt with. Cb says Mv talks s*** about everybody. Sc says Diane is a liar. Tells Nik they worked to get the Don out and make sure unanimous vote for Nik. J agrees, and lets Sc know that Nik's already voted. Sc gets Nik to confirm she's already been to the DR. Nik is quiet.

(Lost my connection. Missed a bunch.)

Sc & J still talking in BY.

Mv comes out. Mv makes a few sarcastic comments Sc & J. Talking about how he's gonna go out. Not kissing ass or threaning people. Says something about "as long as your ass is white." Says Sc better watch out; he's getting darker sitting out here in the sun.

Sc is off-camera.

Mv still making comments to J, and lifting weights.

Feed changes to the LR area. Di and other HGs. Di saying they should come and woke her up from her nap when Sc & J were threatening K. Lots of back and forth.

You can hear Jase (off-camera) come in through the sliding glass doors and yell out to someone (maybe Marv) "kiss my ass."

Feed 3&4 goes back to BY.

Marv lifting weights. Will is lying down sunning on lounge.

Mv making fun of all the stories and lies by HGs - Sc saying he has Escalade, Holly saying she got raped by 3 black men and not a stitch on her, etc. Making fun of Sc doing Di's laundry.

I thought my audio had gone out, but the HG"s are on lockdown outside and everyone is just sitting. You could cut the tension with a knife. Will has hat & shades and and looks like he's hiding out. A has her hair pulled back. She looks awful, just a mess, all puffy, no makeup.

Now Drew, Di and Ja talking a little bit. Something about Sc seeing Di naked. Cb comes over, talking about movies.

Switching to F4. A, Nak and Will. Looking pretty wiped out, and not talking at all.

ETA: I'm still on F4, and now it's a closeup of Will sleeping on a lounge chair. They're still on lockdown. (What could they be doing?)
    Last edited by hepcat; 08-04-2004 at 05:22 PM.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Fan
    Feed 3&4:

HOH Rm.
    W on floor, Di in bed next to Nik who seems really upset since all the drama. (Nik earlier said to W that she had found out that when A was campaigning to stay last time A laid her hand on a bible and swore to Sc about whatever she had promised the 4H.)

Diane is telling both W & Nik they "cannot be scared of these boys." Di tells them "Marv was saying some weird mean s*** earlier. Said he was gonna put glass in their plates. Scott looked at me like he didn't know if to laugh or to be shocked."

They're using spy cam. W wants to watch Karen and what she's doing. He thinks the vote w/be 4 to 3 with Karen working w/4H.

They spot Cb.
    Di: That's your stupid f****** half brother.
    Nik: I know.

They're watching Cb on spy cam. Nik wondes if they can program the spy cam to do more. Di wishes she could see the bathroom/toilet.

I'm going to Feed 1&2:

LR area. Cb Sc & J talking about clothes and what cowboy wants to wear for tv. CB wants to go with yellow.

BB calls for MV to come to the DR.

Mv (from distance from the living room): Here I go. I know y'all gut me like a fish.
    J: I didn't gut you!
    FISH

Feed 3&4, HOH Room:

Di W Nik still talking.
    Last edited by "nervousing"; 08-04-2004 at 05:56 PM.

Feed 2, Diane and Adria in Kitchen. Diane's washing dishes.

Adria left. Diane's still washing dishes.

D: Do you know how many times I've empties the trash today
    A: Nope
    D: This may be the fourth time today
    A: Wow
    D: I wonder where all of it comes from
    A: I'm terrible myself, in like 2 days I can go through two bags in the kitchen, and it's full ..

Camera Switches to BY (I think)

Everyone is in the backyard, talking about how many fights they've had in the house. Diane comes out.

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god she says
    (I think she's talking about a spider?)
    Scott or Will: Come over here, we'll predict you.
    D: hahaha, that was a big spider
    Mv: You'll have to eat it for the next food compeitition
    Js: Uh big brother, you know her weakness now..
    Mv: mumble, muble, talking about a heard of bees being cool as hell.
    Mv: Well you're only 18 feet away from it, I think you're safe
    Js: He's gonna take a swing at her
    D: How can you be sitting there? (Marvin)
    Mv: I'll lay the smack down on his *ss
    Mv: you can sit down
    D: I can much run quicker when I'm standing
    Js: Is the spider web silk
    Cowboy: is it spit?

(Everyone talking at once)

(Everyone gets quiet)

A: I could probably sleep some more, but then I'll be up till 3 o'clock this morning
    W: That's the problem around here.

BB: This is a lockdown, please pull down the outside shades and stay inside until further notice

Not much is going on right now, I'll wait till they start talking stratgey and post ..

K: the reason I didn't break from the plan, is because then it would be 2 votes.
    W&Nk say they will just say how A made them swear, so they couldn't go back on their word. But A went back on her swear.
    K: If they felt like any of us were on their side, it's blown. I'm all for not showing your hand, and it's been shown. I'm not happy about it. I'm not blaming you, but even Diane has put her foot in her mouth, but this is too diabolical to be her.

Nak: Diane had a conv. when she first got HOH, I told her, put up Jase and CB or Scott and CB, and then we were told Sc was bullying her, and she swore on the Bible, and she made us swear. And she broke her swear.

W: If she sold us out, I'm telling you, she's on the next train out of here.
    K: You know those shot gun games, like a shot gun target game, that's what it sounded like in the back yard. Well, A has good aim. It sounded like they were building carnival stuff.

W: I think it's going to work out fine.
    K: I know Marvin is a hard core gamer, you can do him a favor and he won't take it into consideration. People don't start talking to you until their ass is on the line, and timing is important, and I had a long talk to him today.

Some talk about someone winking?

[I have to run! ]
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast