+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 8/4 Live Feed Transcripts

Back to Feed Four

W, Nok, A, K talking about how nasty Mv is in his speech.

A shows her inability to curse as well as Mv, and K resumes complaining about being in groups of people in the house that include the nasty guys.

W saying that Mv is [tick]ed at Ja for some reason that he doesn't elaborate on, then begins having a food orgasm

W and A talk about how they curse a lot when they say or do something bad so it won't go out on the air or maybe the internet (Ed. note: wrong-o, guys)

Nok starts singing, FT. Nok seems to have figured out that singing is the way to get the feeds to cut.... the fish seem to be congregating in a corner, bedtime for them maybe? or maybe strategizing late at night? LFs again

K says CB is like a little turd that Savage (Sc) has ... out, that he is probably really nice, but is little more than a lackey. Nok chimes in about CB's accent and slow speech, and K talks about CB's rich parents with oil rigs. They complain about CB's BS lines about "I need the money because I can't make ends meet because my wife doesn't work because her rich daddy doesn't want her to"

They change the subject to the strategy of the guys, how the guys have their game, and that the girls are just playing it better than the guys are.

K gets up to go inside then starts complaining about Ja and how she never has seen someone like him, how she never went to college or had a fraternity life, how she is used to her husband and him being a gentleman, "I haven't opened a car door in 13 years"

A: "11 here" (Ed. note: The married ladies in the house have it made)

A and Nok talk strategy and my sound cuts out for 15 seconds, then

A: "If everyone voted like they said they would, then we already know how the vote went."

A and Nok talk about having an hour before going to bed and how they like being able to dream and escape the house in their dreams, then walk inside.

Sc and Mv in kitchen, F4 follows A from BY to kitchen to LR to clBr to LR to kitchen... where Mv greets her with discussion about "getting back into gen-pop" (prison slang for General Population, the outside world), saying that he'll need more time with the shrink tomorrow

Mv asks Sc what he misses most from the outside world, and Sc says "Freedom"... K misses "going for a ride, ya know, the radio on, having the windows down"... Sc talking about his air-leaking tires hoping his dad is taking care of it. Mv worried about his 2 dogs, hoping his family is taking care of them.

Posting as real life calls be away from my LFs

Last post for me for the night:

BB said they were cutting the lights at midnight, and that the lights are just actually slowly dimming, the HGs are on lockdown inside with the shades down, and most people are in bed or getting ready for bed.

Nok got a new nicotine patch and spent 3 minutes jumping on one her bed. K, A, Nok, and W are all talking in the clBr about the live show on tomorrow. It will be the first one where K can have a straight hair hairdo. W is worried that they will all have to talk.

Sc comes in, apologizes for interrupting, says he hasn't slept for days, and that he hopes to see them tomorrow night.

K suggests that Nok is possibly dealing nicotine patches since everyone is suddenly wired... Ja comes in and agrees. K actually starts a conversation asking about Ja's hair... oops

W changes the subject to bed arrangements... and Ja begins a game of "Guess That Penis Silhouette" with either Sc or CB pressing their penis against a frosted window between the bedrooms... (Ed. note: I'm so glad my camera angle prevented me from seeing that)

Nok resumes jumping on the bed, and W, A, K, Nok discuss a game called "Don't Bust Your Egg"...

W mentions his favorite Christmas gift ever was a trampoline, then says he's going to bed, Dr comes in and says he is naked under his towel.

Everyone laughs, and shares at least 2 "Good nights" with everyone else in the clBr. K says it's sad how the cameras seem to be trying to communicate but cannot. W says it probably looks wierd on the internet when they're all in bed with their eyes open on the infrared cameras. Nok says they'll see a lot of it since Nok doesn't sleep since she got her nicotine patch.

It finally gets quiet with all the HGs in bed minus Dr and Di... and I'm not staying up to transcribe those two. Night!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234