+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to get Jase out of the house

How to get Jase out of the house

OK.... this wouldn't work with Di as HOH but when N comes in the house and if Mv is still in the game and one of the girl powers (including Will) wins HOH then the smart (and i mean Richard Hatch smart) thing to do is to nominate 2 people from your own alliance.....

Let's say Nk is HOH and Di and A are nominated

For the veto competition Nk picks K as her partner, Di picks Will and A picks Nat to compete for the POV (if Nat is brought in the game and assuming she's her own player and CBS doesn't change the rules on the veto competition)..... lo and behold they are all in it together to use the veto regardless of who wins it and the HOH automatically puts Jase on the block which will guarantee that he goes home.

This will work on the surface but then there's always the secret backroom handshakes made between opposing players. I can't believe we haven't seen the HG talk about this on the air - well maybe they have on the live feed but then that would make CBS the ultimate big brother.

Just my two cents on how to get Jase and his straight ironed pink hat Brad Pitt bandana wearing metrosexual out of the house. I mean if he's gone then the hate factor would go but then there's always ....well....there'd be nobody.....forget i even brought it up

True, but this move is way too risky and you will lose a vote (since one of your own is up). It is just better to put up Jase from the start and take your chances.

And to the FORT!!!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

Rab
    That's a good idea as long as you've got more people on your side to cast the votes against the opposing force. But do you really think the houseguests are that smart?

FORT Regular
    They already thought about that before (Nakomis mentioned that before). But it's really, really risky. This game is about Do Not Assume. After they see the twin twist, will they still have the courage to do that? What if there is another new twist, for example, everyone is able to compete for POV?

Also, do the girl alliance really trust each other 100 percent, especially after Natalie shows up? I doubt it. If one of them jumbs ship after they nominate their own 2 members, they will lose the whole game.

So, even it is really a great theoretic strategy, I don't think the girl alliance will do it if they get HOH next week.

I don't care how they do it as long as I don't have to look at that pathetic narcissistic jerk for too much longer... my TV screen will suffer when I start throwing things at it... =/
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

FORT Newbie
    i remember nk talking about this idea, too, just like luvxf said. and honestly, i think that it's the smartest move. i mean, honestly, everyone besides cowboy, drew, and scott wants jase out. and honestly, drew seems a bit iffy even. he could vote to get rid of jase if it came down to it. if natalie enters the house this week, then the girls' alliance has PLENTY of members to rid jase with that plan! i mean, think of it, like pnutsmomndad said:

Nk gets HoH....puts up Di and A. For the veto competition, Nk takes Karen, Di takes Will, and A takes Natalie. Ideally, Karen, Di, or Will gets the veto and takes Di off the block (since then there's no question which way the twins' vote will go), Jase goes up in her place. Then, the votes pan out like this:
    Karen, Di, Will, Natalie will vote to evict Jase most likely
    Drew and Cowboy will vote to evict A (assuming Scott goes this week)
    Marvin's the wild card, but really won't matter. The only problem will be if Will sticks with his "alliance" with Jase or if the girls' alliance is stupid and votes Marvin instead of Scott out this week. It gets a bit complicated, and of course, this is assuming a member of Girl Power wins HoH, but it could work. That and the fact that I really get the feeling Drew isn't as dedicated to the Four Horsemen as he claims to be. Hopefully this made some sort of sense!

Quote Originally Posted by luvxf
    They already thought about that before (Nakomis mentioned that before). But it's really, really risky. This game is about Do Not Assume. After they see the twin twist, will they still have the courage to do that? What if there is another new twist, for example, everyone is able to compete for POV?

Also, do the girl alliance really trust each other 100 percent, especially after Natalie shows up? I doubt it. If one of them jumbs ship after they nominate their own 2 members, they will lose the whole game.
    Let me check my math. There would be 7 votes, right ? So you need 4 votes to evict. So,,,of Will, Adria, Natalie, Nakomis, Karen, and Diane, would you need more than 5 of the 6 100% on board with this to make it work ?

How about this - say a non-Horesesass wins HOH. If it's one of the twins, it could be a bit sticky, so let's say it's one of the other 4. The HOH calls a meeting in the HOH room of those six I mentioned and outlines the plan. If one of them balks at the idea, the trick for the HOH would be to nominate that person and make sure the others know that person needs to stay on the block. Force their hand by taking away their vote. If both of the twins object, put them both up ! There is no way that the one who is vetoed will vote out her own sister in favor of Jase.

Now you have Jase where you want him. He can't save himself with a veto, and the only votes he has for sure in his favor are Drew and Cowboy. He'll have to deal for two more votes. Jase might be able to cut Marvin a deal and win his vote, but he'll have a very hard time getting another one from four possibilities.

If Jase sniffs out the plan and starts trying to wheel and deal before the nominations are made, he might wind up cutting a deal with someone who goes on the block and can't vote ! This is another good argument for nominating both of the twins. That move takes away one more of Jase's options.

So, with the twins out of the question, no matter at what point Jase launches his campaign to save his sorry butt, that leaves him trying to win a vote from among Will, Diane, Karen and Nakomis, at least three of which hate his guts and one of which will be HOH, and therefore not an option. Nakomis, if she isn't HOH, would probably be his best bet, but do you like those odds, really ?

So......how do you like Jase's chances NOW ? Heh heh !

This thing is workable, and need not be overly risky. Put it this way - would you, as a HG, like your chances of going to the final two better if Jase hung around ? Think about it.
    "Better to burn out than just fade away...." - Neil Young

+ Reply to Thread