+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 8/3 Live Feed Discussion

8/3 Live Feed Discussion

Please discuss the goings on in the live feeds here to keep the transcript thread free for just that.

Thanks!

10:12 BB Time
    Letting them sleep in today, after last night it's no wonder.

Will just made a comment that cracked me up (in reference to Cowboy naked, I think) "it's kind of like a horror movie you don't want to see, but you have to watch". lol

They are going over and over about the naked houseguests (Cowboy and Jase) in the pool last night.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

The funniest thing I read in the transcripts from late last night was "Marvin said Cowboy has dreadlocks down there.." Talking about when Cowboy was skinny-dipping. Is that not HILARIOUS????? I thought I would fall off my chair laughing!

Well, so much for Drew's good looks.... Scott is giving him a true "bowl" style hair cut. I can't help but see that haircut and think they look like they have a bowl on the head! hehe Makes him look more like a clown now

For anyone getting the feeds, I've been trying to figure out what sets off the rrrroooobbbbooootttt effect. My computer does it if I'm trying to do something else at the same time, but it also does it when I'd swear the computer isn't using resources elsewhere. Maybe it's just loud noise, the planes seem to set it off.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Jase and Diane are in the HOH room, Jase is trying to talk Di into a secret alliance. She says she likes him better than Scott. He guarantees her safety.
    She is agreeing with this at the moment.

My computer crashed just as Will told Marvin he was safe, Marvin said he appricated the information and he owes him. Then crash.
    Last edited by Noreen; 08-03-2004 at 05:30 PM.

Date Night: Scott is asking CB for a date tonight. Karen is dressing CB up in one of her dresses and looking for other "sweet" things. Jase has asked BB for candles and such. Supposedly this is just for "good TV" and fun. But....maybe this is a sneaky way for Scott to really get to CB. Hmmmmm.... We will see later tonight!

OMG...you know they are bored now!! Dressing up? That's funny!
    Yup, with donuts!!

I am sorry, but Scott definitely has a thing for CB. I mean wasn't he shaving CB's body at one point? *shudders* And what is with them all hanging out in the tub together all the time? None of the straight guys I know hang out together in the tub or shave each other's body hair. But then again, I never dreamt that any guys could be as obsessed with themselves as Scott and Jase are. I really hope that the 4H club becomes the 3H club this week.

Poor CB, when he returns to rodeo land, he is going to be laughed out of town...
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast