+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 8/3 Live Feed Discussion

Wow that sucks that K ratted A out to Sc. Sc admitted it to A, but she must have missed that part because she hasnt confronted A.

A's now talking about her children. Dead silence from J for a moment. (A may be talking too much now. I didn't think A had kids. Maybe this is Nat and she just put her foot in her mouth, cos she kind of caught herself and took the combative tone down a notch.)
    It's actually A in the house now. They showed them switching the other day for the last time prior to Thursday's vote. Nat's out and waiting for her big arrival Thursday evening.

Wow. What a night! I keep thinking I should get the feeds so that I could watch the drama firsthand, but then I realize that if I did so I'd probably end up trying to watch them at work or something equally bad, so I am just relying on the people who are so great at transcripting to help me get my fix!

Anyway, I'm wondering if anyone knows if it was A or Nat in the house when all of the Scott/"Adria" bargaining for votes was going on last week? I'm thinking that maybe part of the reason that A was being so evasive and acting so weird last night was that she was trying to figure out for HERSELF what "she" promised last week. Anyone remember/know who it was?

-- Joe

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    It's actually A in the house now. They showed them switching the other day for the last time prior to Thursday's vote. Nat's out and waiting for her big arrival Thursday evening.
    Thanks (for responding to a posting of mine from the Live Transcr. thread).
    Wasn't sure about the kids thing. Just remember dumbass cowtool, on an earlier day, whining to Will about how none of them understand how much he misses his "stepson" because none of them have kids and it's just so hard.

I knew he was just working it so the audience at home would pick him for America's choice or something. (Remember when Robert from BB4 got picked to get a phone call from his daughter.)

Deservedly, Will later ridiculed Cowtool lto people in Will's alliance: "Cowboy's got a lot of nerve crying about his family, like there aren't HGs with parents and husbands and sisters and brothers here too missing them. So we're suppossed to feel badly for him cos he misses the illegitimate son of the woman he's shacking up with?"
    Last edited by "nervousing"; 08-04-2004 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jsciv
    Anyway, I'm wondering if anyone knows if it was A or Nat in the house when all of the Scott/"Adria" bargaining for votes was going on last week? I'm thinking that maybe part of the reason that A was being so evasive and acting so weird last night was that she was trying to figure out for HERSELF what "she" promised last week. Anyone remember/know who it was?

-- Joe
    Hmmm.... good point. Adria was stammering a lot while arguing with Scott and Jase but that could be from getting ganged up on and she was flustered. I only caught the part that I transcribed last night and promptly fell asleep (around 3:30 est). Adria wasn't drunk, she said she only had a couple sips of wine.

In regards to the children thing I am wondering if A does have kids but chose not to share that aspect due to her and Nat switching. Will already has an idea something is up with her, I hope she can hang in there for another couple of days.

Yeah. It's also SO CLOSE to the A/Nat reveal that she's probably on pins and needles anyway, and this whole "target A" campaign my Scott can't be helping her any. Hopefully the HGs will continue to think it's just her turn to be crazy rather than putting moles and attitudes together before tomorrow night.....

-- Joe

Quote Originally Posted by jsciv

-- Joe
    Ooh, good point, Joe. I didnt think of that, but it's highly likely you're dead on. Since A and Nat switched this last time on Sunday or Monday (i cant remember which day they were wearing that outfit on the live feeds) and they normally stay in the house for several days at a time, it's possible that Nat was in the house last Wednesday when it was all going down.

nervousing... I missed Will's comment.. that's hilarious. I thought it was very odd that CB said he'd rather see his girlfriend's son rather than his girlfriend. I know they're close, but ?

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Telcta
    Hmmm.... good point. Adria was stammering a lot while arguing with Scott and Jase but that could be from getting ganged up on and she was flustered. I only caught the part that I transcribed last night and promptly fell asleep (around 3:30 est). Adria wasn't drunk, she said she only had a couple sips of wine.
    Telcta, thanks for providing a more detailed transcriot of the Scott/AdNat convo last night.

I know people are saying AdNat was all flustered last night. I did not get that at all. In my transcripts I made it clear that AdNat was in control of herself at all times - with Scott during the gang yell, with Jace in the HOH room talking about the bible*, and later with Diane in the BY wrapping up what AdNat's vote was going to be. As far as I could see the whole laughing and sidestepping was a total defense tactic. AdNat did not yield an inch, and she did not get pinned down on what her decision would be.

*Another line of dicsussion I wanted to mention is, during the convo between AdNat and Jace in the HOH room, Jace brought up how AdNat's live interview with Julie Chen was so weird. Jace was great at mimicking AdNat's meandering response when Julie asked both her and Holly to quickly address the other HGs before it was revealed who got evited. That was a moment where AdNat reacted to Jace like she felt she really had to elaborate and defend herself so she wouldn't get tagged with the weirdo freak label. AdNat said well she hadn't eaten and there was so much going on before and during the live show.
    Last edited by "nervousing"; 08-04-2004 at 01:13 PM.

I find it a little disheartening that Jase has the nerve to call anyone out on being or sounding wierd - again pot - kettle - black
    May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    I thought it was very odd that CB said he'd rather see his girlfriend's son rather than his girlfriend. I know they're close, but ?
    Hmmmm...... :

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast