+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 104

Thread: 8/2 Live Feed Discussion

  1. #71
    FORT Fogey Noreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Reading your thoughts
    Posts
    2,297
    Yes, canadian d, he thinks Marvin will go and he will stay, he also didn't want CB up.
    Scott told Drew, Diane will not evict me, you better see to that. He(Scott) went in the HOH and begged DI, he doesn't want to go.

    Lockdown: all in BY

  2. #72
    _ pineapple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,301
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanatic277
    I really hope that Will and Karen stay with the girls and vote out Scott but I have a feeling they won't. If they vote out Marvin, that will expose their alliance and hopefully, they'll be picked off next. Diane should've nominated Cowboy instead as that would guarantee one less horseman.
    Hopefully they won't want to expose their alliance and stay with the girls. I really like Will, but not so much Karen.

  3. #73
    Best defenceman ever canadian_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Eh-ville
    Posts
    415
    Quote Originally Posted by Noreen
    Yes, canadian d, he thinks Marvin will go and he will stay, he also didn't want CB up.
    Scott told Drew, Diane will not evict me, you better see to that. He(Scott) went in the HOH and begged DI, he doesn't want to go.

    Lockdown: all in BY
    Ah gotcha, thanks Noreen
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from indomitable will."

  4. #74
    What's The 411? Fanatic277's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,488
    Quote Originally Posted by pineapple
    Hopefully they won't want to expose their alliance and stay with the girls. I really like Will, but not so much Karen.
    Same here, I want her evicted after Jase & co. I really hope that Scott leaves this week, I'd hate it if he convinced them to vote off Marvin instead.

  5. #75
    Wait til a commercial... Nani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    498
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanatic277
    I really hope that Will and Karen stay with the girls and vote out Scott but I have a feeling they won't. If they vote out Marvin, that will expose their alliance and hopefully, they'll be picked off next. Diane should've nominated Cowboy instead as that would guarantee one less horseman.

    I'm with you Fanatic, I think Diane should have put CB up. The whole can of worms will open up if this does not go according to how Diane is hoping it will go. Everyone will be exposed....and the game is on!!!

  6. #76
    The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,577
    Once Natalie is revealed this Thursday, all of their scheming and plotting and figuring out the numbers game will be for nothing. I cant wait to see ALL of their looks on their faces. No one is gonna be expecting this at all.

  7. #77
    FORT Fanatic leeinsmyrna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Smyrna, GA
    Posts
    694
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada Ranger
    Once Natalie is revealed this Thursday, all of their scheming and plotting and figuring out the numbers game will be for nothing. I cant wait to see ALL of their looks on their faces. No one is gonna be expecting this at all.
    So, do yall know that it will definitely be this thursday that they will reveal Natalie?

  8. #78
    Fool... but no pity. Krom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    21,565
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_d
    I hope things go according to the plan. Based on last night's feed/discussion, didn't Will and Karen try to convince Diane, Nakomis, and A/N that it is a better, wise decision to vote out Marvin because he is considered to be a stronger player and threat? And please correct me if I'm wrong, I think if Marvin is put up to replace Jase, Will and Karen will take the opportunity to evict Marvin?
    This would be Karen and Will trying to play the other women.

    Face it, all Karen and Will have to do now is claim that they were going ahead with what they spoke of before and change their votes to oust Marvin, and they will MOSTLY get away with it. They gain Scott and Jase's gratitude, and they tell the ladies that they were just trying to take initiative and take out the "biggest threat" (which is bullcrap, but they will say it).

    The women will be annoyed with them a bit, but not enough to put them near the top of their hit lists.

    Diane just screwed herself big time by putting Marvin up. Scott will stay, Jase will stay, and Diane will be the next target... possibly even MORE so because she and Drew are now snuggle-bunnies (it would be Jase's revenge for Holly, in part).

    Natalie will change the numbers, but may not change who goes up if the guys win HoH next week. Unless Adria and Nat DON'T have immunity next week, in which case it's conceivable that they guys might try putting them both up. Or if only Natalie has immunity, then Diane gets put up against Adria.

    Diane deserves what she's bound to get now for trusting Karen and Will for even a minute. She KNOWS (as they all do) that they are in their own mini-alliance. They haven't been able to hide it since even BEFORE Lori left. She will ONLY avoid her fate if one of her CLOSE allies wins HoH. That would be Nikomus or Adria (or possibly Natalie--but I'm not sure she'd be allowed HoH), or POSSIBLY Drew.
    Last edited by Krom; 08-02-2004 at 04:33 PM.

    "You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

  9. #79
    Best defenceman ever canadian_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Eh-ville
    Posts
    415
    Quote Originally Posted by leeinsmyrna
    So, do yall know that it will definitely be this thursday that they will reveal Natalie?
    I believe so. This week is Week Five.
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from indomitable will."

  10. #80
    Best defenceman ever canadian_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Eh-ville
    Posts
    415
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Natalie will change the numbers, but may not change who goes up if the guys win HoH next week. Unless Adria and Nat DON'T have immunity next week, in which case it's conceivable that they guys might try putting them both up. Or if only Natalie has immunity, then Diane gets put up against Adria.
    I was speculating the same earlier that if one of the guys gets HOH next week, Diane and possibly one of the twins will be put up. I won't be surprised at all if Will and Karen decide to join the 4H. Who knows, they are in their own "secret" alliance together and they don't sound too promising on both sides (the girls and 4H).
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from indomitable will."

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.