+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Am I the only one who thinks there's more of a twist?

I doubt Drew and Ben are switching. There does seem to be enough difference between them that people would notice. But I also think there's another DNA twist of some sort coming. In the very first episode, the opening montage of clips showed Drew saying something about "twin power", which led me to believe he was the one switching (until he told Diane during introductions that he was a twin -- the switcher wouldn't be that stupid). But the fact that something was made of it (and that there ARE so many twins) says to me that there's definitely something else coming. I don't think it's switching, because that's been done. I think that at some point (possibly when A and Nat are revealed or maybe a week or two after) there will be a competition of some sort to allow one of the remaining sets of twins to bring in the sibling. Either that or the remaining twins have some hidden task (other than switching) to which we haven't been exposed that will allow them to bring in their sibline (maybe some sort of communication in the DR that they'll be quizzed on?).

Anyway, if I were a betting man, I'd bet on another sibling twist of some sort as part of Project DNA...

-- Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Yes, you are the only one. Everyone else is just humoring you.
    Mean and witty Krom. My favorite combination!

drew, A/N and Diane all like each other alot.
    there is something going on there.
    maybe they are in an alliance together secretly.
    maybe they are also getting money?
    it is just weird to me that they 3 have still been friends when drew is on a different team.
    he didnt want to nominate diane or a last week.
    i think those empty boxes mean something.
    there is going to be a huge twist that will surprise all of us.
    i say 2 more twists!

I think the twist will be that when Natalie enters the house, the 2 (or more) other twins, enter as well. Drew and Diane have not been switching with their twins and don't know that their twin will enter.

I think Jase and Will might be the committed couple.

NO..there are no more twists.

After last year's debacle I refuse to give CBS any credit, and I refuse to get my hopes up. If I even for one minute believe there's more to come, I know I will be sorely dissappointed. This way is better, trust me!

Quote Originally Posted by slw52403
    NO..there are no more twists.

After last year's debacle I refuse to give CBS any credit, and I refuse to get my hopes up. If I even for one minute believe there's more to come, I know I will be sorely dissappointed. This way is better, trust me!

I refuse to believe that CBS has given up on their fabulous (tic) Project DNA twist after only three weeks (four counting this Thursday). They are going to throw something out there. It might be lame, but they'll throw something else, as there's 7 weeks left.

Reality? Really?
    I just have to throw my two cents in . . . I think it's entirely plausible that Diane and/or Drew have been switching in and out with their twins, and that BB has simply chosen not to reveal this to the viewers yet. If indeed there is more than one set of twins switching, it would be silly for BB to reveal all of these twists to the audience so early in the game. Yes, I am quick to agree that most of BB's "twists" usually prove to be pretty unexciting, but I just don't think they are really dumb enough to reveal everything up front.

I especially am suspicious of Drew and his twin switching after watching Drew's behavior this past week. I have seen him alternate between seeming extremely hurt and vulnerable with the other "horsemen" to being extremely tough and confrontational with them, specifically in regard to Holly's nomination. Now, I don't have access to the live feeds, so maybe there's more to it than I realize, but it seems to me that there's been some pretty dramatic 180's in Drew's personality.

To a somewhat lesser degree, I think there have been a few swings in Diana's personality, as well. If there is indeed a "committed couple" in the house as has been hinted at, my money is on Diana and Drew (or their twins). Diana has espoused her "crush" on Drew since the beginning. And for those of us who don't have the live feeds, Drew's statement that he shares a bed with Diana was a new revelation.

In answer to those who feel that Drew and Diana don't resemble their respective twins enough to escape detection . . . everything I've read indicates that they are identical twins, and that their differences are more "cosmetic" (hair color, tan, etc). Those things can easily be adjusted by the show. After all, there are subtle differences between Adria and Natalie, as well (they often pull their hair toward their face to help conceal this), and as far as we know, no one is on to them yet.

What has me really intrigued is Julie's opening in last week's HOH competition . . . "Everyone here has a secret." Nothing more was ever said. I'd love to think that there are more surprises in store for "Project Do Not Assume".

I know, I know . . . I'm sure I'm expecting too much from BB but, if nothing else, it's fun to speculate what "could have been"!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pabby
    In answer to those who feel that Drew and Diana don't resemble their respective twins enough to escape detection . . . everything I've read indicates that they are identical twins, and that their differences are more "cosmetic" (hair color, tan, etc). Those things can easily be adjusted by the show. After all, there are subtle differences between Adria and Natalie, as well (they often pull their hair toward their face to help conceal this), and as far as we know, no one is on to them yet.
    Take a peek over in the Drew thread to see pics of his brother. The differences between the two of them are in the eyes and the size of their foreheads.

Diane and Lindsey look even less like each other. It's definitely more than cosmetic differences.

I think both twins have a part in the rest of the show, but I don't think it's in switching.

FORT Fogey
    I wonder if all the twin switches (if there have been others) happened at the same time so that each of the switched twins would have been able to develop relationships or alliances with each other separately from their twins. So that let's say that all three have... A/Dw/Diane would always be in the house together and N/B/L all in at the same time - that might make it seem less obvious to others about any one individual not being in the same mood because all 3 would have had to be so careful just after the switch...especially if they don't know about each other's switches.

Quote Originally Posted by NFL1
    I wonder if all the twin switches (if there have been others) happened at the same time so that each of the switched twins would have been able to develop relationships or alliances with each other separately from their twins. So that let's say that all three have... A/Dw/Diane would always be in the house together and N/B/L all in at the same time - that might make it seem less obvious to others about any one individual not being in the same mood because all 3 would have had to be so careful just after the switch...especially if they don't know about each other's switches.
    That's a very valid point there, NFL1!

+ Reply to Thread