+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Am I the only one who thinks there's more of a twist?

Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    See, this is what I noticed on the BB site... there was a square grid with all the faces on it in alphabetical order like this:

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that they are in alphabetical order, (although Scott might have trouble with that) But you'll notice that there is one spot between Mike and Scott (Natalie) The other two blank squares are imo just filler so that CBS can make a nice neat square grid to show off all the faces in a nice neat way. (Unless two more of the upcoming HGs that everyone thinks are coming, are alphabetically after Will, which is possible, but I doubt it)

This is why I don't think much can be made of the three extra squares on the website.
    Well, since we KNOW that Natalie is Adria's twin and could be entering the house, it makes sense that there's a box there. But maybe one box is for Drew's twin and the other is for Diane's except since we don't know they're switching, they won't be put in alphabetical order until it's announced.

It's just a hunch and I'm not even going to call it a good one as it wouldn't surprise me if there were no more twists that involved twins. It's just fun to speculate though.

ETA: I didn't mean switching as Drew and Diane switching with their twins, I just meant that their twins could enter the house too, when Natalie does.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 08-01-2004 at 10:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Anon... this is actually the thought that I've been tossing around for a little while.

Drew and Ben don't look identical, and Diane and Lindsay don't, either. Di and Li look like sisters, but not twins (again.. could all be the pictures.)

When Dw got HOH and A/N switched in the DR, one of them said to the other "Drew got HOH, isn't that PERFECT???" and they winked to the other. It just screamed that there was something going on.
    Right, and also, after Diane won HoH, Adria was like "I'm so glad that a twin has won two weeks in a row!" or something like that. Why would she be so glad when one of them actually put her on the block? Maybe they're planning on having a twin alliance once they're all in there and we haven't seen it on the feeds. And of course that would be totally unfair to the other house guests but bringing Amy back into the game was unfair too.

CBS commented a while back, saying that putting a brother & sister (Blake and Paige) on SURVIVOR would be an unfair advantage so B&P were cast for THE AMAZING RACE instead. They don't seem to have a problem with family members playing together/against each other now.

FORT Fogey
    But I believe (I could be wrong) that that box was there before we found out about Adria being the twin.

Just becuase the twins don't look the same in pictures, teh ycan put on make-up, dye hair and etc. If they can make stunt doubles look similar, I'm sure they can do it with twins =P
    Totey Wuz Here

I Don't Think So

Drew does look a tad different at times but I don't know but I definately don't think Diane is switching because though very similar I think Diane and Lindsay are really different looking and her sister doesn't have that major tan in pictures I've seen of her

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by D/WBB5
    ...I think Diane and Lindsay are really different looking and her sister doesn't have that major tan in pictures I've seen of her

diane HAS developed quite a tan while in the house ... and it would be difficult for lindsey to duplicate that. but i'm still wondering why their agent had on his site that they were BOTH being cast in the show?

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke
    diane HAS developed quite a tan while in the house ... and it would be difficult for lindsey to duplicate that. but i'm still wondering why their agent had on his site that they were BOTH being cast in the show?
    Tans can be possibly recplicated with makeup.

Makeup does do wonders.

FORT Newbie
    When Dw got HOH and A/N switched in the DR, one of them said to the other "Drew got HOH, isn't that PERFECT???" and they winked to the other. It just screamed that there was something going on.

I think she winked because Adria and Drew have a brother/sister relationship and A figured he definitely wouldn't put her on the block and thus be closer to both entering the house.

Yes! I thought that was a BIG telltale. I think it means that A/N are in cahoots with BB and Drew and Ben, and they are both switching.

Checking it all out!
    I mentioned this in the Drew thread but what if one of the houseguests is a triplit and not a twin? CBS did have three extra blank boxes where all of the houseguests are outlined. Adria's twin would use one of the blank boxes and maybe the other two blank boxes are for the triplits. This is probably far fetched, but it would make a really cool twist to all involved.
    Mizz Piper

+ Reply to Thread