+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question about Drew's reaction

FORT Fan

Question about Drew's reaction

A question for the people who have been watching the live feeds: I'm just curious, what has our religious frat boy said about the fact that Will finds him attractive? The girls have all talked about it, so I'm sure it's got back to Drew. What was his reaction?

Will has told both Scott and Drew they are hot, Drew face and Scott's body.
    They reacted like anyone does that is complimented. No big deal.
    No one feels Will will do anything weird, if that's what your asking??????

FORT Fan

Reaction of guys

No one feels Will will do anything weird, if that's what your asking??????
    Well, most macho, jock, frat-boy college type guys that I know would definitely not react positively if a gay guy made it known that they think they're hot. I think a lot of guys would almost feel offended by that.

I see your point, in that guys like Scott are typically homophobic. I wouldn't expect Drew to freak out or take it in a weird manner, and I guess that Scott isn't a homophobe either. But that jock stereotype would make you think he would be uncomfortable around a gay man and also to hear that a gay man finds them attractive.

I seem to recall reading about Scott and Jase making gay jokes at several points. I just think they are SO full of themselves though that they are flattered to have ANY attention.

They regard Will and his preferences as one big joke, I think. They'd have to take it seriously to actually be offended, but that doesn't mean they might not have OTHER homophobic tendencies.

Of course they are also both major Metrosexuals. Not that there aren't plenty of homophobic Metros out there, I'd bet, but it's a case of being more USED to a reaction.

Drew is another matter entirely. Remember, he's a bit dim, even if "pretty". I think he's just too happy-go-lucky and wants SO much to get along with everybody that it would never even OCCUR to him to be offended.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fogey
    He's a nice guy and is easy going so of course it doesn't bother him. I wouldn't expect it to.

You can never tell how someone will react to finding out a member of the same sex finds them attractive.
    People can be very unpredictable and irrational on that issue.
    Last edited by fluff; 08-01-2004 at 06:42 AM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread