+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 7/31 Live Feed Transcripts

FORT Fogey
    F2 - HOH room - Nk, W, K, and Di (Who just went to WC)

They're having a powow deciding whether it should be Mv or Sc... W is pushing for Mv to leave because he has more of a chance of winning HOH next week, and Sc is a moron. Di prefers Sc to go, because he wouldn't vote for her in the F2, and she wouldn't want to be with him in Mexico...

BB- Jase please go to the diary room

Di comes in from WC, apparently she strained her thigh during the endurance challenge after four more days. W comes back (I was wondering where he went) ... He decides he wants Mv out... Ja apparently peed all over the concrete BR. They are PISSED OFF! Nk wants to bring it up in the DR.. K says it's so unsanitary, Nk has human disease phobias and is freaking out. W again emphasizes that Mv needs to go... K calls CB Sc's H.... (did that make sense?) K wants Mv off too because he says she's a "crazy bitch".

K says that they don't trust Mv, and that the 4HA don't trust him either, so getting rid of him would be good. Di thinks Ja wants to get Sc because of how he wanted H to stay, and Sc is the reason she's gone.

I'll post now....

Feed 3
    Will talking to Jase. Tells him they better hope that neither A nor Nak get HOH next week. That he doesn't trust A, that she's always working deals.

Jase says that's why he wanted to get rid of her last week.

Both whispering now. Can't hear. But it seems like Will & Jase are more aligned than either are letting on.

Feed 3
    Will now talking with Karen. Tells her he talked to Jase and warned him about A & Nak. Will says he just wanted Jase to know they're on his side.

Now, discussing their (W & K's) "secret" alliance, that none of the others know they're as tight as they are. Seems like they're willing to sell out the girls, as long as it keeps them in the game.

They both want Marv to be put up & go this week.

They're talking real low, but I swear I just heard Will say he'd be happy if one of the guys win HOH next week!

Feed 3
    Di, A, NK & Will in the HOH Room.

They've been talking about the "secret" of the HOH room (because of comments made by Jase & Drew earlier) and have finally focussed their attention on the picture. Nk's poking at it.

Feed switches to Fish Tank

The feed's back:
    Di is reading the instructions for the Spy Screen. (I didn't know they were limited to only 30 minutes of viewing per day.) Some debate about whether they should try it out or not. Will doesn't want to (hmmm, is he afraid of something?) But the others say Yes. The girls also agree to play dumb with the rest of the houseguests and pretend they haven't found it yet. They also want to keep it secret from Karen for the time being.

After some struggle with the remote, Di gets the Spy Screen turned on only to see -- TA DAA! -- the Big Brother Fish Tank! She keeps pushing buttons but can't seem to get anything else on the Feeds. (Hey, I sympathize.)

Karen comes in, and they go ahead and show her.

They're still having no luck getting anything other than the Fish Tank on the Spy Screen. Di says she's going to talk to BB tomorrow & find out if there's something wrong with it.

Nk finally gets it to work.
    Last edited by LAGuy; 08-01-2004 at 02:19 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123