+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 7/24 Live Feed Discussion

Just wanted to say thanks to all that sit and watch the live feeds I am sure it has to be boring at times. I sooooooooo enjoy reading the postings keep up the great work everyone....oh yeah and yayyyyyyyyyyyy to nk for winning just hope she does the right thing and takes herself off and that Drew puts up Jas....he needs to go or Holly....!!!!!!

thanks catniptoy for posting all of that information about what happened last night!! ALL of the good stuff happens after I go to bed, darn eastern time! lol..

thanks again and wow.. things are really shaken up in the house. I feel really bad how they treated Diane, and it really doesn't surprise me at all. i hope BB wakes them up early today to sit in their misery...

I watched that whole sickening fight. It was HORRIBLE. (yet I couldn't rip myself away!) I felt SO bad for Diane, being attacked by those goons like that. Holly is NASTY, absolutely NASTY. Yes, Diane was drunk, but she was calm when they attacked her....and WOW...if I was attacked by a group like that, I would probably break down crying.

Scott, Jase and Holly were completely, totally uncaring mean hideous people. They were stomach-turning. Cowboy joined in the "fun" (I think he is just glad to go along with ANYTHING as long as they aren't picking on HIM). I thought I would go NUTS listening to Holly screeching "we have to tell Drew! we have to tell Drew!"

If Drew doesn't suddenly grow a backbone and VOTE HOLLY OFF, or put up Jase in place of Nakomis and vote him off...he has no sense in this game. It will be so hard for him to win like this. Jase and Scott are banded together....and they would probably cut Drew out before Cowboy, because they control Cowboy like a little puppet.

Oh, I also heard the supposed "lie" was really that Karen overheard Holly and Jase talking (when they thought K was asleep) and that they said that Holly was coming off the block, and Di going up....that K told Di this, and later on, Di wouldn't say where she heard it from. (until much, much later when she was very drunk.)

okay I'm rambling...but HOLLY IS POISON!
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

and they wondered why they couldnt have beer/alcohol whenever they wanted!!! BB knows this is exactly what would happen...sure it made some drama, but would they have said and done all of this if they hadn't been under the influence a bit? I am not sure really... scott, jase and holly seemed to fit the bill of feeling 6 feet tall and bullet proof last night, and thats not always a good place to be. wonder if there will be any regrets this morning?

FORT Fogey

You ROCK, Hepcat!

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    for the love of crimony I want to post my recap and go to bed but I'm waiting like a fool for the FISH to get off my screen!!!!!
    For your undying devotion to your volunteer commitment to keep us non-subscribers up-to-date with what's going on in the BB5 House, YOU TRULY ROCK.

Thanks so much!

FORT Fogey

Competition at Night

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    I'm thinking it will be something like "cosmic golf", which I did with my nephews once. Glow in the dark mini-golf - makes it impossible to use any skill because your depth perception goes to nil.

I so like the paintball idea better. Oh, I really like that idea. From your fingers to the show gods, Catnip.
    I seem to remember that in BB2 -- it was either BB2 or BB3 but I'm pretty sure it was BB2 -- a competition involving laser beams was held at night.

There was a very cool "obstacle course" set up with laser beams and the HGs had to navigate their way through it without bumping into one of the beams of light.

So I was thinking that perhaps it was something like that? I guess we'll know soon enough.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567