+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 7/24 Live Feed Discussion

xSKATExORxCRYx
    Drew hasn't said who he will put up (because I don't think he is allowed to) but he said it would be a "key player."

Most of the guys think it's Adria, because that's who they want out and I'm sorat under the impression that Drew might go with it.

But there is a huge part of me that hopes he will put up Jase (the ULTIMATE player).

Also, I can't imagine Drew putting up Adria, because he likes her and they share bible study time. I really can't imagine him doing that.

I could see him being a p*ssy, though, and putting up Marvin. That seems like the "middleman" that would put him in the okay books with both sides, getting a little sh*t from both sides, but still retaining his "goodboy" persona.

Ooohhh, Holly's voice. Make it stop! Make it stop!

Okay, so what you were talking about on the other thread is interesting. First you win HOH, then you nominate two of your own. You do the POV competition, and you can remove a player and put up the person you really want to go. The only disavantage is that you lose the votes of your own person still stuck on the block, so I'm not sure it would work.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Fan
    Nik plan is all based on a number game. The whole voting process is a number game. As it stands you have the 4H, Marvin, Holly and the girls with Karen, Diane, Nik, Adria, and Will. Basically you would have to have at least a two person majority. Because you're losing one vote by putting your own person up and one person by having HOH.

The advantage with this is that you control who goes out if you have the numbers. Otherwise, yeah it would be best just to put one person you really want out, one of the lesser you want out and if the veto is used then throw up someone of greater priority.

xSKATExORxCRYx
    This is true -- It sounded like it made LOTS of sense at the time, but thinking about it now it makes more sense to just put up two people you don't like.

This plan would only work if you really outnumbered the other side, and you wanted ot assure the nominee(s) couldn't win VETO.

At this point, I don't care what strategy they use as long as the Four Whoresmen are OUT. Out!

Are you listening to the kitchen conversation? Unbelievable. Holly is the victim of course and I just want to strangle her. At least Jase and the others are wasting their time trying to convince Will that Diane is evil. (Maybe she is, but she's worlds better than aligning with JASE.)

FORT Fan
    I really hope that Drew is playing the Four Horsemen. I REALLY hope so because if not, ugh..every good thing I thought about him. UGH! God. *mumbles* *sighs* UGH!

xSKATExORxCRYx
    Well, here is an interesting side story.

Regardless of who he puts up, Drew is uncircumsized. (This came out when Nokomis said that Diane got sidetracked by a beautiful c*ck, and Diane retorts "An uncut one, who wants an uncut one?!")

Now *there's* juicy news.

FORT Fan
    Wow. Nik is really winning me over tonight. She is so bloody right. I bet Diane is wishing she had a pen and paper so she could write down what she is saying because it's going come out a lot less sensible when Diane says it. Heh..I'm a fan of Diane and stuff but she's a little umm hot headed.

xSKATExORxCRYx
    I completely agree. Nokomis is really proving how great she is at playing this game, and her VETO win is like icing on the cake.

I hope the girl goes far -- she understands the game. Adria/Natalie is also a great player of this game. Wahoo.

I agree about Nakomis. But Diane is really screwing up IMO. If she really wants to get Drew on her side why is she always shrieking at him? Catch more flies with honey, Diane!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast