+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Under the cover of the Four Horse's A...

Krom is right. The 4H Club is all over the place. Drew has promised Adria and Cowboy that he wanted to be in the final 2 with them. They haven't really touched on Drew's realtionship with Adria(or Diane for that matter) on the show,but it seems like they really like and respect each other.

Scott wants to be in the final 2 with Drew..which makes no sense to me,but hey,I know how to spell cheese.

Has Jase ever said who he wants to be in the final 2 with?

I think Cowboy wants to be in the final 2 with Drew.

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

I think Drew was pretty hurt by Diane. There was some personal feelings between the two of him, and Diane refused to even consider his side of the story. Even with Nakomis moderating, Diane came off as unreasonably angry. Why didn't she direct that anger toward Jase, Scott and Holly? Instead, she accused Drew being a two-faced liar who didn't come to her rescue. Comments like Drew having burned his last bridge with her aren't going to win his support.

Diane, get over it. You're all two-faced liars. She may have just burned the girl power alliance's chances in the house. They had a slight chance of convincing Marvin to vote out Holly, but I think the moment has passed.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Best defenceman ever canadian_d's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcorkles
    Scott wants to be in the final 2 with Drew..which makes no sense to me,but hey,I know how to spell cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorkles
    Has Jase ever said who he wants to be in the final 2 with?
    I believe he wants to be in the final two with Holly because he knows Holly isn't the most likeable gal in the house. That's my speculation but I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Boredom
    I've got to disagree with you. From Drew's standpoint, he's making himself extremely well liked - on both sides. The girls love him because he hates Holly, and they want to keep him the most out of the 4H, and he's still a 4H, as he didn't put up another 4H member and they think he realizes he made a mistake. As far as putting Holly and Nakomis, right now he doesn't want to get either side too made at him, and, as I said last week, losing Holly hurts the 4H a good deal, simply because Holly will vote with the 4H in every single vote. Since one of the four has to win the HOH just about every round to ensure that they're safe, she's the fourth vote they so desperately need to stay in this game.
    Right. Because when you convince people that you were really indecisive, followed by making a huge mistake, that's REALLY good for keeping them "liking" you. And putting up someone who hurts your alliance also makes them not that upset at you.

Doesn't scan for me.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12