+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: All things on the Scott and Jase alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    Jase didn't start bothering me until he really started to act arrogant. Scott bothered me from the moment he said losing to a girl would cause him to wanna get voted off. :phhht I've been against him from that moment on.

I mean, anyone who knows me knows I love the tough athletic guys. But I do NOT like the obnoxious ones. I like the nice ones. Scott and Jase will be outta here pretty soon. And then they'll know how dumb they were.
    I'm glad you have some sense not to root for a person because they look good. I, myself like to see the babes on the tube, but I do not like babes that are mean & spiteful or act like drama queens **cough** Ali **cough**-- you get the picture.
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by decan
    Look the reason why most of us hate scott and jase is simple. They alienated themselves from the rest of the group right from the get-go with NO apologies whatsoever!

We don't "hate" them because they're dominating.... we "hate" them because they're cocky and look down on others who might not (seem) stand as tall as they are. Pose them (Scott or Jase) this question. Does either of them honestly think "holly" will be the winner? And more than likely they will answer NO! Because "holly" to them is weak- mentally and physically... to them she is "nothing"! And when you have THAT kind of mentality running in the house, two things happens. People are scare of you. People hate you.

In short, it doesn't hurt to be "nice" but it hurts to be "arrogant".

I was annoyed with Scott when he didn't even say goodbye to Mike! Jase & Scott are quickly drooping to my dreaded list of least favorites!

Quote Originally Posted by E-Daddy
    I'm glad you have some sense not to root for a person because they look good. I, myself like to see the babes on the tube, but I do not like babes that are mean & spiteful or act like drama queens **cough** Ali **cough**-- you get the picture.
    When was Ali ever a babe ?!

Last year, I had to put up with the dream team's cockiness. I'm getting tired of it!!!!!
    And hopefully, they'll come crashing down just like the "Dream Team" did.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd
    And hopefully, they'll come crashing down just like the "Dream Team" did.
    I hope so and I hope it starts next week, if they continue like this, most people will switch off.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanatic277
    I hope so and I hope it starts next week, if they continue like this, most people will switch off.
    Not necessarily. Just as many people will tune in to see someone they dislike lose as they will to see someone they like win. They won't change the channel unless it comes to the point that no one they feel one way or the other about can win or lose, which will be much later in the season.
    "Better to burn out than just fade away...." - Neil Young

If it looks like these two egotistical turds will go to the end, I will stop watching. They really make me that sick. Scott more than Jase, but still. The only thing that keeps me interested now is the hope that someone is going to wake up and bring them down....Mike seems to be the only one who saw it, and he's gone.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Fanatic277
    Yeah, this is NOT the dream team. The dream team started weak, so the orginal alliance could afford to wait until week #6. But here, I would say that a non-horseman must win HoH this week!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lalol
    When was Ali ever a babe ?!
    Yep...Ali is a babe alright! A no good babe!!!!!

I can't stand either one of these guys.. it's really bad when these guys are starting to spend more time on their hair and appearance than the girls do.

Julie hit the nail on the head when she said the guys were High Maintenance. I think its more Scott and Jase than anything, and their jerky attitudes are so annoying! I'm ready for someone to knock them out of the house any day now!
    ~*Tennessee Sweetheart*~

+ Reply to Thread