+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The potential impact of Natalie

The potential impact of Natalie

If my math is right, there is a good chance that the introduction of Natalie will really have an impact on the house. I would love to see it....the horses' asses confident they have the power only to lose it with the introduction of somebody to the other side. If Natalie enters after week 5, that would mean 4 evictions would have occurred, so there will be 9 left. Add Natalie and you have 10. The asses plus Holly is 5. Who knows what side Marvin will be on? So, even if the non-asses are picked off one by one...I would pay to see the look on Jase's and Scott's face when Natalie walks in and evens the sides.

Maybe somebody can help...I'm sketchy as to exactly when Natalie will enter the house and whether this may truly impact the game.

If all goes well, Natalie should be officially entering the game in about 2 more weeks. (on last week's show, they said they needed 5 weeks all total, and they had already gotten through 2 of those 5 weeks.)

It will definitely impact the game in a major way.. but I truly dont know how the houseguests will take this. It could be a positive or a negative. Depends on how it is handled. I sure hope it's a positive for them and that it will lend more "girlpower" to the house! I hope they don't see this as a negative and feel betrayed.

Quote Originally Posted by buryman
    If my math is right, there is a good chance that the introduction of Natalie will really have an impact on the house. I would love to see it....the horses' asses confident they have the power only to lose it with the introduction of somebody to the other side. If Natalie enters after week 5, that would mean 4 evictions would have occurred, so there will be 9 left. Add Natalie and you have 10. The asses plus Holly is 5. Who knows what side Marvin will be on? So, even if the non-asses are picked off one by one...I would pay to see the look on Jase's and Scott's face when Natalie walks in and evens the sides.

Maybe somebody can help...I'm sketchy as to exactly when Natalie will enter the house and whether this may truly impact the game.
    Last edited by Sunflowr; 07-21-2004 at 08:16 AM.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunflowr
    If all goes well, Natalie should be officially entering the game in about 2 more weeks. (on last week's show, they said they needed 5 weeks all total, and they had already gotten through 2 of those 5 weeks.)

It will definitely impact the game in a major way.. but I truly dont know how the houseguests will take this. It could be a positive or a negative. Depends on how it is handled. I sure hope it's a positive for them and that it will lend more "girlpower" to the house! I hope they don't see this as a negative and feel betrayed.
    Maybe, but it could be 5 BB weeks, meaning 5 eliminated contestants before Natalie get's to enter.

Remember there was no mention in the show that the first week was two.

so, if it is after five guests are eliminated. lets assume all four horsemen are around and holly and marvin. that is six in their alliance. adria, nat and one other will be left. they still do not have the numbers.

BUT, if one of the six can either be persuaded (possibly marvin) or is evicted (again, possibly marvin), then we have a different story:

alliance a: jase, s, cb, dw, h

alliance b: a, nat, person1, person 2

if one from alliance b wins hoh, puts up two from alliance b, the vote will be split 3-3 and hoh gets to decide. so, nat's arrival COULD possibly be huge, or it could be nothing.

I think it will definitely impact the game. First, if Jase is still around, can you PICTURE the gasket that he'll blow? If he and Scott get their panties in a bunch over anyone else daring to have an alliance, picture his response to someone in the house neglecting to mention that she's swapping with her twin! Alas, I think it might make A and Nat targets. But if the girls alliance can get control for even ONE week, I think it will make a huge impact. Not to mention that, at that point, A and Nat don't have to try to go unnoticed in the house, and can try to compete harder. I doubt either wants HOH or veto at this point, since it draws attention. They'll be able to go hardcore after those if they survive until then.

"Someone's boring me. I think it's me." ~Dylan Thomas

It would be interesting if "A" gets nominated right before the cutoff - can she use the fact that she's going to increase the girl alliance voting power in the house to convince anyone to save her? If she gets caught telling she's a twin, she'd be thrown out. At the same time, there are a few avenues open to her. This isn't really a spoiler, but it did happen on live feeds so don't highlight if you don't like that stuff:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Marvin was able to give Lori his email address. Not exactly sure how, but somehow scratched into a corner in the concrete bedroom. Also, Mike snuck in a pencil and passed it to Karen, but it got confiscated.

She could do something like cook a dish for someone and write "twin" in whipped cream, making sure they saw it but fuzzing it right away. Then, "say nothing". Or vice versa, but you get the idea.

She'd have to be desperate not to get voted off.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Oooh hepcat, that's intriguing. I really like the twin twist and all the new dimensions it brings to the gameplay. Especially since Adria is involved, and she is one of the more level-headed players in the bunch.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

It will also totally blow Marvin's mind to find out that there are two "bootylicious" women. He will start having fantasies about the twin booties, his brain will overload, and he will be comatose in a matter of minutes.

Angel boy
    Quote Originally Posted by Chach
    It will also totally blow Marvin's mind to find out that there are two "bootylicious" women. He will start having fantasies about the twin booties, his brain will overload, and he will be comatose in a matter of minutes.

Hopefully he'd be long gone by then. I can hope.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast