+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The potential impact of Natalie

Quote Originally Posted by Chach
    It will also totally blow Marvin's mind to find out that there are two "bootylicious" women. He will start having fantasies about the twin booties, his brain will overload, and he will be comatose in a matter of minutes.

Thanks for the laugh!

I think it would be way too cool if they both ended up the last 2 in the house! How cool would that be?
    I'm NOT Touching YOU! :phhht

Quote Originally Posted by hempychick
    I think it would be way too cool if they both ended up the last 2 in the house! How cool would that be?
    I like that scenario!

Will they get immunity?

So if the twins make it to the five week point and are both allowed into the house, will they get immunity? Like the cheesse(hehe) chick did when she came back into the house.

Just wondered if anyone had any thought on this one.
    "If you want to hear God laugh, tell him your plans" - Van Zant

I never thought about it, but anything could happen. It does seem possible.

FORT Regular
    Alternatively they could both automatically be nominated for eviction.

FORT Regular
    It's after the fourth eviction, as the housemates spent two weeks in the house before the first eviction.

Perhaps the twist might be more twisted than advertised. Remember Julie employing her taskmistress voice telling them to break it up NOW when they were first introduced to the viewing audience together? Was there a tremulous undertone in her sternness?

What if they can only play nice with each other for a fifteen minute span before all hell breaks loose? We've had a few weeks of over the top men, perhaps we will be treated to the wicked witches for a while soon to come. I like Adria/Natalie well enough so far, but while they have been bamboozling the others with their act, have they been sublimating other traits that will emerge in an entertaining fashion?

Quote Originally Posted by qupid
    So if the twins make it to the five week point and are both allowed into the house, will they get immunity? Like the cheesse(hehe) chick did when she came back into the house.

Just wondered if anyone had any thought on this one.
    This seems like the most logical path to me. Why would the producers go through such trouble to have a big twist only to have it bomb the first week it's revealed? They would have to have a chance to get people on their side. I think they would only be seen as a threat if and when the horsesbutts aren't a big threat anymore - otherwise they are numbers and power to the anti-horses alliance.

Yay! I can't wait for it to all play out!

FORT Fogey
    I think that if Natalie and Adria both end up in the house together, they will join the girls in kicking off all the boys, and then there will be Karen/Diane/Will vs. Adria/Natalie... which isn't overwhelming odds against these twins... it will be interesting to see how it all pans out... but I can't see the women suddenly deciding that Adria and Natalie are bigger threats than Jase, Scott, Marvin, Cowboy, and Drew.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast