+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Live Feed Recap, Sunday, 7/18 - "The Most Boringest Day Ever"

[QUOTE=hepcat] If you're a live feed subscriber, you may have decided to forgo them today.

, Thank-you for your recaps. I almost got the live feeds again this year, but after last year I decided to give up, to boring and time consuming for me. Now thanks to you, I don't have to weed through the live feed transcripts often, I can just read your recap. Thanks again!!

Another great recap!

Diane is really proving that she can't be trusted. Not that I mind as I'm not really a fan, but I just wish she wouldn't be so obvious with what she's doing as far as strategy, etc. goes and wish she'd keep her mouth shut about the girl's alliance.

Drew tells Scott he wants to read him a "cool" story he found that reminded him of the big lug. Drew begins to read the parable of the farmer who cast his seeds on rocks, into weeds, onto the path where birds eat them. Scott gives his best Dave Putty impression and cuts the story short with, "Come on, dude, I'm not a farmer."

Holly is easily affected, and tells Jase several times not to use the veto because it's icky and stuff. Not really, but that argument would have worked as well, I'm sure.

and it doesn't fit into Holly's diet because...I give up, I don't know why Holly can't eat it. Maybe she thinks you have to kill a cow to milk it.

Your writing is so entertaining to read, hep.

Wonderful
    "That's Numberwang!"

If I had a magic wand, I would open Marvin's skull and scream at him to put up Scott when Jase makes his POV move. Unfortunately, we're all mired in reality, and I can only wish for my money back on the incense sticks and voodoo dolls adorning my computer. I make sure to change the headbands on them daily so that they are an exact match, just in case. *mumbling chant*
    Thanks for the great recap, Hep!

Well Hep, this is 100% better than watching the feeds. You rock

Thanks for watching, then actually making things entertaining.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12