+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 07/15/04 Recap-Twins and Evolution

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Really amazing what you picked up as a first time viewer--I'm not sure even an "experienced" BB5 viewer would have added more. Shows what an experienced reality tv viewer you are...and that there must be some kind of reality tv learning curve that generalizes to all shows. Scary thought!
    It was also hilarious reading your responses to your first time viewing of some of the weirder aspects of this house...e.g., headbands and hair. Took us back to the "olden days" of our first viewings.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Great job, Star.

Though I'm a little concerned - my intro for tomorrow night's show was going to focus on the fact that I've never watched an episode of BB from beginning to end. Now I'm scrambling for a new opening! Whatarip!

Excellent recap, Stargazer! You and I have a very similar sense of humor, I think. I especially enjoyed the part at the beginning where you get shoved out on stage. Darn Wheel of Destiny!

My favorite lines:
    It apparently takes three of them to spot the lone lifter because they all stand close at hand, preening for one another and looking important. ( Yep, three. That's been my experience in the weight room, too. *preen* )
    ----
    Iíd sell my own sister out for a half million dollars and Iíve known her for 28 years. ()
    ----
    Iím guessing their sister never put two large dents in their head with a baton ()
    ----
    Does he follow the large, older man that uses the big words that are starting to make sense? ( My favorite line of the whole thing!)
    ----
    So, to aid in their privacy, Big Brother elected to send a camera crew to record their reactions. ( Your sarcasm is so hilarious. I love it!)
    ----
    the cameras stay on the housemates long enough to show that live TV is sometimes just boring. ( That is correct. That post-boot segment is always pretty weak. )
    ----
    we are spared the hell that would be inherent in more than one Holly ( Yikes, you have some scary thoughts in that head of yours! )
    Incidentally, it must be really tricky to recap these Thursday episodes. You did a tremendous job of managing the total all-over-the-map randomness of the boot episode. Great job! Looking forward to more of your efforts when the Wheel comes up "Stargazer" again.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12