+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who's Dating Who?

FORT Fogey
    Having not seen the photos of Scott, but heard about them, I'm guessing it's not his hand that he's dating, but just his index finger....

[QUOTE=JustAskJulie]I swear the more I see the more I think that Diana and Scott are dating and just over compensating to cover it up by being mean to each other.

Something is definitely up with those two ????????

eny
    FORT Fogey
    It was actually Shapiro ( producer) who said that pre game . It's just that with the twin thingy we have kind of forgotten that announcement.
    Shapiro said for the first time ever a "committed couple" will be playing the game.
    I don't know who that is , but something to watch for. They must be sick of pretending by now and may start to slip up.

Quote Originally Posted by eny
    It was actually Shapiro ( producer) who said that pre game . It's just that with the twin thingy we have kind of forgotten that announcement.
    Shapiro said for the first time ever a "committed couple" will be playing the game.
    I don't know who that is , but something to watch for. They must be sick of pretending by now and may start to slip up.
    I didn't know that!

OK, I'm gonna guess Drew and Diane. Their home states are next to each other, they're the same age, they could've met at some sort of "twin convention", and ummmmm.......they both like Apple Jacks. They sat next to each other on the couch that first night in the house when everyone was introducing themselves.

And here's my guess at the 3 blank squares on the BB website: 3 twists. The Michael/Jennifer thing, the Adria/Natalie thing, and the "committed couple".
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Reality Tv Addict
    I think it's one for each twin that is doing the exchange... I still think there is another set that we don't know about yet... possibly Holly/Molly or possibly someone else. I've posted elsewhere that I don't think Di/Lindsey could pull it off as they just don't look enough alike and there's some tattoo issues... but I think there could be 4 people in the house with twins.

This is going to sound insane, but I think Scott and Will might be the committed couple. I've noticed that Will absolutely hates Jase, who hangs around with Scott, and yet often defends Scott to others. For instance, a couple of nights ago Will was talking to Lori (before the nominations) and they were talking about whether any of the other guys in the house might be homosexuals. Will mentioned Drew, saying no straight man would be bothered by sleeping with two girls (as Drew apparently was). Then, Lori brought up Scott and Jase and how vain they are, and Will talked about Jase and Jase's hair for the show, but didn't make fun of Scott. He also talked at one point about seeing Scott's privates (this was after the incident where Scott got into the shower and wanted to give the camera a show) and that he was impressed with them. When Lori was griping again about Jase and Scott, Will said that they have to vote off Jase, and that when Jase is gone Scott will probably calm down and tone it down. Will's hatred of Jase (but not Scott) just doesn't add up for me.

That's interesting, Catniptoy.

I find it interesting that Scott knows a heck of a lot about things like how to reduce bags under your eyes. He mentioned he's been to some sort of dermatologist laser center because football tears up your face, and he's a fan of their skincare products. He will not shut up about his hair, he obsesses about accessories, and his t-shirts are very neatly folded. None of which really means anything, but it does make you wonder.

Will is so sad right now - they even let that show in the broadcast tonight.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Newbie
    IMO, there has to be something 'up' about every single person in the show because it's a game. A game has to have some air of fairness. With the twins and the brother/sister situation, there just may be something strange or connected between every person there that we don't know about just yet. If not, it's giving an unfair advantage to other players.

Since when does cbs ever care about fairness? Some of the players last year, did not have ex's in the house. Which is why I don't think that all of the guests have twins in the house. But I'm sure some of them do.

I don't think Scot is gay. I'm sorry, I just don't buy it. I know he is really into taking care of himself, but I think that stems from his own vanity, and his whole 'I love myself more than everyone else, I am god' thing ..

Quote Originally Posted by dietcokegirl
    Since when does cbs ever care about fairness? Some of the players last year, did not have ex's in the house. Which is why I don't think that all of the guests have twins in the house. But I'm sure some of them do.

I don't think Scot is gay. I'm sorry, I just don't buy it. I know he is really into taking care of himself, but I think that stems from his own vanity, and his whole 'I love myself more than everyone else, I am god' thing ..
    I don't think that they all have twins, but I think it's entirely possible that there are some siblings in the house who grew up together and who have been in the house together from the beginning (or other family twists that we don't know about yet.)
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast