+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are the twins?

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by colby_d
    Yeah, I watched it too (I love Marcellas!) and I wonder how much Marcellas knows? Gretchen was clueless about it, but Marcellas seemed to know more than he was allowed to say.
    I just love Marcellas, and hope to check it out every morning before I go to work. He did seem to know more than he was letting on. I guess we'll see next week.

Do they show the chat in the same area where the BB feeds usually are located?

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Catniptoy
    Do they show the chat in the same area where the BB feeds usually are located?
    I found it on the cbs.com/bigbrother5 site, where they also have a chat area nearby, but I don't think it's near the feeds. Sorry... I'm dumb when it comes to these things.

Love your recaps, by the way!!

Quote Originally Posted by colby_d
    Yeah, I watched it too (I love Marcellas!) and I wonder how much Marcellas knows? Gretchen was clueless about it, but Marcellas seemed to know more than he was allowed to say.
    Maybe he's been lurking at the FORT.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I was just thinking how low key Adria was on the broadcast . Like is she even on the show? Pretty suspicious editing. I have twin sons , and they both said they'd know if someone did something like that. They would recognise the different person. With two other sets in the house , it's likely they would be the first ones to catch it.
    Last edited by eny; 07-09-2004 at 01:18 AM.

I just don't get the point of it. Are the twins paid to do this, or are they actual contestants? Do they get to watch what is going on while the other twin is in the house? Did they get to eat regular food when they left the house while the house was on PBJ? Is there a prize for the first person to guess? Is it going to be a test on one of the last comps, to identify which twin was there during a certain conversation? I just can't imagine how it is all supposed to work and the purpose of it in the first place. But then, I couldn't understand the purpose of telling a poor guy and girl that they have a sibling and they have to be trapped with them for three months but can't talk with their parents or family about it, and BB still did it, so what do I know?

in banana world
    I found this web site on Adria and her twin, Natalie. They have their own fitness web site.
    http://www.fitnesstwins.com/
    I think there is a slight (note I said *slight*) difference between them. I think Adria's face has somewhat softer features...maybe her skin just isn't as dried out by the sun who knows. But that's just me...

I tried to post side by side pictures of the twins, but it says the files are too large and I don't know how else to do it.
    Last edited by happybanana; 07-09-2004 at 02:32 AM.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    [IMG]images/img/adria2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]images/img/natalie2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/adriaklein.jpg[/IMG][IMG]images/img/nataliecarroll.jpg[/IMG]

and together
    [IMG]images/img/aandn.jpg[/IMG]

Adria has a thinner face. I'll do more if I get time. They also have made them dress quite dumpy and lumpy to draw attention away from her from what I've seen.

Didn't anyone see the twin (dressed exactly like the other twin) run by while her twin was talking in the bathroom???? I will have to rewind my TiVo to see who she was talking to but she had a towel wrapped around her and so did the twin!!!

I'm losing my mind but I saw it!

I've seen Adria lying outside in a baseball cap pulled low and sunglasses several times, so I'm guessing they're trying to minimize the "unblocked look at her face".

+ Reply to Thread