+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 7/7 Live Feed Transcripts

FORT Regular
    Jox in BY w/ Mv...told Mv that the don and purple haze are going up...who is he voting for? Mv: who do you want me to? They told him the don and he said OK. Guys telling Mv that the don hates him and wants him and CB up.

Cut to BR..can't tell which one. W and a girl talking in bed. I think it's K, but can't see her. W says he feels bad for the don...hates to see him go first, nice guy. But he's trying to scheme every which way. W specs it will be the don and H. OK, it's not K, it's A (or is it??? Did they switch???) Talking again about H's supposed rape. Says you can lie about reptiles and manequines (sp?) but not rape.

Mv and a girl and guy, don't know who are in hammock talking about prior seasons and people flying under the radar. They are worried about Don, he's seen every season and had the feeds.

The girl must have her mic in her mouth, she is LOUD!

FORT Fan
    Karen just called to the diary room after standing around talking to Marvin, Jase and ?Diane?. ?Scott? standing around with a golf club not talking.

All cams switch to Mike and Drew talking inside over a game of chess. Talking about how they should get their alliances together and not talk about it again. Mike trying to recruit Drew apparently with him and Diane because Mike is apparently honest. Mike apparently is a little worried.

FORT Fan
    Diane walked in. Jennifer walked through. Drew talking about him having his mic on in the diary room and it causing the audio to mess up. Diane now joining their conversation. Drew talking about hating the word "allaince" and Diane questioning how strong a 3 person alliance could be. Mike bringing up The Triad last season while Drew and Diane have no clue what he's talking about. Jennifer keeps walking by but I think she just went outside.

FORT Fan
    Diane saying that Mike is good because he knows the game and "he can go as far as he wants" and compares Drew to Jason from season 3. Mike saying that Danielle had Jason's back. Mike seems REALLY worried, keep saying that he doesn't care what Drew does.

Michael called to the diary room and Karen leaves the diary room. Diane and Drew now discussing their facial products they use. Will walks in. Diane, Mike and Drew now talking about the fish tank and talking about one of the fish being the same as a fish from Finding Nemo.Another female walking around.

Cams all switch to outside with Jennifer and Karen. Talking about people watching them. Karen being worried about watching people watching her adjust her top and stuff. Jennifer joking about people better like her and Karen saying that the goths will love her. Diane outside too.

Cam switch back to Drew and Mike. Diane came back in and walked through. Drew calling Diane the biggest flirt in the house.

Comment: I really hate when all the cams are on the same part of the house.

FORT Fan
    All Mike has is his character and honor and it doesn't bend for anything. Mike goes out to work on towels and Drew says he's due for a shower.

Adria called to the diary room. Michael joins Drew.

Diane debating taking a shower but decides to put her face on later and do some hot tubbing later. Nomination is tonight. Michael thinking that it'll happen shortly after they get all the people in the diary room. Micael thinks that Jennifer are going go up. Didn't catch who else because someone came in. Diane asks how she feels about his sister going up and Michael says it's part of the game and there's always out of the house to catch up.

Sounds like Diane and Adria don't get along well. Jase comes in and ties his shoes. Diane jokes for the camera to zoom in on them and Jase joking he's going be all "g" about it. Jase saying that Diane is under the microscope because of associating with Mike. Diane saying that she can't help it and Drew saying that Mike came on hard on him. Drew thinks that Mike is feeling some pressure. Adria comes out of the Diary Room. Adria apparently was in Michael's bed.

Scott walks in and heads to DR.

Edit: I'll lengthen my posts. I just try to not go too long so that people don't think no one is doing it and post the same thing.

MAN! I was hearing a DR session of someone for a minute, I think it was Sc. They told him to take off his sunglasses because they were getting a glare off of them, and that they were going to ask him a couple of questions. They said "this should be like second nature for you". Then they said "when Ja pulled out that box, how did you feel?" then I heard the Fish. No visuals on this, just audio.

BY, someone, Ja I think, is saying that the don is going up.

F2, Dr (wearing Mc's hat still) and Mk (the don) are playing chess, well really they're just talking. Mk is saying there aren't a heck of a lot of people there to deal with as far as honest people. Mk says he'd like to know he has a few people on his side. Dr is very whisper-y. Di is now standing over Mk and Dr. Mk is really wanting to get an alliance and not have to re-negotiate every day. Mk is saying "when I'm sitting on that green chair, I want to know I have a few votes for me, you (meaning Dr) her (meaning Di). Di says "what if I'm sitting beside you?" Di is saying that Mk is an expert on the game.

F4 is BY, Je is afraid people will see her tattoos and run out and get them, too. She said until recently NO ONE got butterflies. (sheesh) Feed cuts back to Dr and Mk. Mk is saying all he has is his honor and his integrity. Now he says he's going to work on towels.

Now F4 is Ja, Dr, Mc and Di. A has been asleep in the HOH. She says she loves the sheets. Food talk between A, Mc, Di and Dr. Food talk on F1 & F2, the Fish on F3 and F4.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

I'm hopping in briefly, then dinner.
    Dw and Mk were playing chess and Mk was really pressuring Dw. Dw says he is going to go outside and clean or dry towels, and asks if Mk is going to help, but Mk says he is going to shower. Di comes in and so does Mc. Mk goes to shower or something. They talk about how Mc feels if Je is on the block and he says that is part of the game, and he told her that, and that they have plenty of time on the outside to get to know each other. Everyone agrees.
    Ja (I think it is him) comes in and there is talk about how Di was worried about at first because she was talking with Mk a lot. Di says she can't help it--sometimes Mk is the only one out there and he corners people with talk, and Dw agrees and says the same thing just happened to him. Ja says he worried about Di until he saw her and his man here. Then Di says "Don't take me from Dw just yet!" Ja says something about the twin romance. The camera focuses in on Ja tying his shoes and he makes fun of that and then leaves. A comes in just then and thanks him for the use of his bed (for a nap) and says the sheets in there are wonderful. They ask what kind of sheets and she isn't sure, but they are great. A says she is always called into the DR when she is trying to sleep and stuff (Are they switching yet? That would be a great time to do it). Dw talks about the shark in the tank and how it's eyes are scary.
    Dw said earlier he went into the DR with the cowboy hat on, and they apparently didn't like that, asked him if he thought having that hat on really showed his true personality, and he said "Yeah." Mc is wearing the hat now, though.
    Sc is called to the DR and is very loud and obnoxious as usual as he comes in.

FORT Fan
    Marvin and Lori in the hamock talking. They're talking about one of the girl's being super rich. Apparently Karen is well off, she's married to some rich guy and has done portraits for famous people. Marvin apparently was on the syndicated Weakest Link and apparently got tons of phone calls from being on the show. He doesn't want his last night to get out because of that.

They switch to the rest of the girls minus Lori. Tried to see if I could get back to Marvin and Lori but none of the cams are on them. Karen heading somewhere. Holly talking about Karen's "chain" holding her mic battery. Apparently Karen's battery was pulling down her pants and bikini bottoms. Apparently Adria doesn't tan well and burns easily. Someone got sunstroke. Adria has been working on learning chess but hasn't been taught well. Holly comments on Mike getting dark. Talking about washing and drying. Adria saying that the dryers taking 70 minutes and Holly saying "That's like an hour."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast