+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: House Calls: The Big Brother Talk Show (canceled)

Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm
    I just watched HOUSE CALLS for the first time today...jase was pretty good. He cleared the air on why he acted like he did with Holly during his exit interview. ...
    So what did Jase say about why he acted like that with Holly?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    So what did Jase say about why he acted like that with Holly?
    Holly, who was obviously embarrassed about everything people have been saying on the net about his reaction, called in and asked him to explain it for everyone. he said he didn't intend to look that way.. it's just that after living in that house for 40 days, and seeing the same people over and over again, your senses start to suffer.

when he finally came out, he was sort of in shock when he saw Julie in person (kinda like Scott was when he kept saying "wow") and the cameramen and other people just casually walking around. then bubbly ole Holly bounced out while he was still trying to re-adjust and get his head straight.

he said she's an awesome girl, they spent several hours together that night, she talked to his family on the phone for even more hours, and that the situation between he and her feels right in every way. he really likes her and feels she's special.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by OpheliaWasYummy
    i've hated Marcellas ever since turned on Gerry. Gerry used the veto, and infuriated the other houseguests by saving his @ss in week 1.. only have have Marcellas start saying the most vicious, hateful thing behind his back a couple weeks later.

but yesterday's House Calls took the cake. when he raised his voice and ripped that guy from Oklahoma for having the unmitigated gall of claiming Cowboy represented OK well, and then proceeded to call CB an idiot, i was hot. whatta f'ing jerk. i was a little disappointed Jase didn't check him at that point, but i guess he wanted to respect Marcellas and his show.

But if you call in and PRAISE HIM, that is all okay..

I was only able to watch half of Scott's HOUSE CALLS interview because the sound just kept messing up. But, whoever that woman was that called in, and called Scott such horrible names, that they had to cut her off, should be ASHAMED of herself. It's just a game lady!

Quote Originally Posted by OpheliaWasYummy
    but yesterday's House Calls took the cake. when he raised his voice and ripped that guy from Oklahoma for having the unmitigated gall of claiming Cowboy represented OK well, and then proceeded to call CB an idiot, i was hot. whatta f'ing jerk. i was a little disappointed Jase didn't check him at that point, but i guess he wanted to respect Marcellas and his show.
    I don't quite understand what happened by reading this, but whoever said that Cowboy was a good representation of Oklahoma, lied. I'm from Oklahoma, and lived there all my life up until a couple years ago. People like him are in the minority. Nathan from last season was normal, maybe a little wierd, but he wasn't completely redneck and "hickified". Cowboy does come across as an idiot on the show. His voice doesn't help because he sounds retarded, literally.

Everybody, it's tme to get our thinkng cap on and think of great competitions for the houseguests! The guy who comes up with the competitions will be on House Calls tomorrow. Since people here at the FORT usually come up with way better twists and ideas than the producers, I'm sure we can come up with great competitions ideas too.

Everybody, it's tme to get our thinkng cap on and think of great competitions for the houseguests! The guy who comes up with the competitions will be on House Calls tomorrow. Since people here at the FORT usually come up with way better twists and ideas than the producers, I'm sure we can come up with great competitions dieas too. Plus, it's a great opportunity to ask why no more week long competitions that would make watching the live feeds more interesting.

FORT Newbie

House Calls now has commercials?

What the heck is going on here? I guess CBS noticed a way to get some more advertising bucks? Wouldn't a banner do the job?

House Calls

My computer has been acting funky! What is the big deal with Marcellas' house calls? I have not been able to listen to any of them , and I am wondering if they have been any good.

FORT Regular
    The one with Holly is kind of hilarious because Marcellus takes every opportunity to rag on her normally, and was visibly trying to hold it in when she was sitting there. The co-host, though seemed like she was taking some veiled shots. very cool.

+ Reply to Thread