+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: House Calls: The Big Brother Talk Show (canceled)

Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    I wondered where the House Calls thread went, and then I saw it in the TV forum but since they also refer to live feeds I wondered if there should be a thread in here ? I do not want to get in time out (!) by posting live feed stuff in the tv forum, even on the House Calls thread that discusses live feed.
    (BIG BREATH)

I noticed in the preview everyone is celebrating the fall of Jase ... and then at the end in the DR Jase says something like "He's Baa-ack!" Anyone else see this and wonder if he'll be saved from eviction somehow??
    Yes, I saw that. I really hope that he's not saved. :phhht

I think that "He's Back!" footage was shot right after Nak put up Marvin and Diane and before Jase figured out what was up. They used it in the show on Tuesday, didn't they?
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by pineapple
    Yes, I saw that. I really hope that he's not saved. :phhht

You know.......In my VERY humble opinion, I just think this is VERY clever ratings advertising.....From watching the feeds....what I can gather is that Jase thinks that he is using "reverse psychology" by asking everyone to vote him out...that his game is over....etc.....if you saw him talking with CB last night, then you heard him say that "dude, I may still be in this game"......

So, in my opinion, when he did his Diary Room reel, they asked a question leading him to a long explanation of how he's using reverse psychology on the HG's, and he's got them fooled, and just when they thought it wasn't possible, "He's Baaaaaaacckkk".....yet through the magic of editing, and in a way to perhaps have a great cliff hanger for next week....they only use the part of the reel that says.........""He's Baaaaaaacckkk".....

I just think the HG's are tired of his antics and don't feel they can trust him because of all the lies he's told....

Anyway.....that's my two cents...

FORT Fan
    Thanks for starting this thread. I know there's one "House Calls" thread in the TV Show section of the Board, but right now the TV show and the Live Feed are 2 utterly separate entities. I mean, seriously.

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who wanted to talk about things but couldn't because of where it was.
    On today's HC, Thursday, they talked about CB being the next one that needs to go. I disagree ... I think he's an ideal vote. Once Jase is gone, he will be a great vote with no worry about being a competitor in the competitions.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Newbie
    I think Marcellas is a Hypocrite because on his show he talks so much smack about the guests, then he will turn around and say that the fans have not right to diss on houseguests. On another board he deffended this by saying he has a right to talk crap because he was on the show..and that he will meet these houseguest afterwards. That doesnt fly with me when he almost calls holly a bitch but catches himself and calls her ditz instead. then when she is on the show he is all kissing her ass. Pick a side. House Calls is geared towards fans of BB and mostly the internet fans. And as we all know the people on boards can be very vocal. And it is Marcellas's right to voice his opnion. But he seems to critisize the rest of us for doing the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by colby_d
    I like having a conversation about whatever anyone wants to talk about, whether it be Marcellas on House Calls or what have you, and I was glad to read and respond to Steevee's post. But toriboy, if you're going to call Marcellas a hypocrite, at least have your own evidence to back it up.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I'm listening to Jase's housecalls right now. He's not NEARLY as likeable as Savage was. Although Savage was an a-hole on the show, he seemed to have some dignity of Housecalls. Jase, on the other hand... he's just continuing to 'toot his own horn' :rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by toriboy
    I think Marcellas is a Hypocrite because on his show he talks so much smack about the guests, then he will turn around and say that the fans have not right to diss on houseguests. On another board he deffended this by saying he has a right to talk crap because he was on the show..and that he will meet these houseguest afterwards. That doesnt fly with me when he almost calls holly a bitch but catches himself and calls her ditz instead. then when she is on the show he is all kissing her ass. Pick a side. House Calls is geared towards fans of BB and mostly the internet fans. And as we all know the people on boards can be very vocal. And it is Marcellas's right to voice his opnion. But he seems to critisize the rest of us for doing the same thing
    He realizes that people have opinions, and he doesn't get on anyone's case about what their opinions are. The reason he gets on the callers is that they're supposed to call in get their question out. That's the "rule". Then people call in to rant, and it's not gonna fly. As far as Holly goes, he didn't expect to like her, and said so on the preceding shows. I didn't expect to like her either, but she came off a lot better on House Calls than she did on BB. Anyway, we obviously have differing opinions and I can agree to disagree. Fair enough?

I just watched HOUSE CALLS for the first time today...jase was pretty good. He cleared the air on why he acted like he did with Holly during his exit interview. I never cared for Marcellas, he's just annoying sometimes, but he did have some good points on where Jase's game went wrong. I have no clue who the Gretchen girl is but she seems to do a good job. The one I really want to see is Scott's interview, but couldn;t get the sound to work...

i've hated Marcellas ever since turned on Gerry. Gerry used the veto, and infuriated the other houseguests by saving his @ss in week 1.. only have have Marcellas start saying the most vicious, hateful thing behind his back a couple weeks later.

but yesterday's House Calls took the cake. when he raised his voice and ripped that guy from Oklahoma for having the unmitigated gall of claiming Cowboy represented OK well, and then proceeded to call CB an idiot, i was hot. whatta f'ing jerk. i was a little disappointed Jase didn't check him at that point, but i guess he wanted to respect Marcellas and his show.

+ Reply to Thread