+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: House Calls: The Big Brother Talk Show (canceled)

From CBS.com

Here's your chance to be part of the BIG BROTHER action!

Join hosts Marcellas Reynolds from BIG BROTHER 3 and Gretchen Massey from KLSX radio in Los Angeles for HOUSE CALLS, the new BIG BROTHER talk show webcast LIVE daily at 1PM ET/10AM PT, right here on CBS.com. During each episode, Marcellas and Gretchen will be taking your phone calls and emails, commenting on the BB action and talking with in-studio guests.

Do you have a BIG BROTHER question or comment? You'll be able to call a special phone number during the show or write anytime to Marcellas and Gretchen at House Calls.

Good lord. Does Planet Earth really want to hear from Marcellas again?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I can't get it to work, I just get a picture of them, no talking, no moving.

FORT Newbie
    Its actually pretty funny and free too! And Marcellas basically gives you all the scoop on the live feeds so no need to order those!

Will someone do a mini-recap of these? Maybe 'recap' is too strong a word ... overview??? lol
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Today they talked about how stupid Michael was to tell his "boys" about Jennifer rather than going to her, and that you could see how self-centered those 3 are when they didn't believe them and thought it was a conspiracy against him (i.e. Jase saying "So, you wait until I have HoH . . . "). Scott came up as well, because he seems so self-centered and also that he's starting to go crazy and it's only the first week. They said that every time you watch him on the feeds, he just gets angrier and angrier and that the first week is the fun week and he's not going to make it through the whole show.

They talked about how the decoy thing never works, and Marcellas likes to use analogies from his season, so he mentioned Tonya, and how the decoy seems to think they're fine and they get too cocky, like Tonya getting in fights with Marcellas and Amy, and she was voted off while Josh, the target, stayed. Gretchen mentioned she didn't like how Jase didn't give a very good reason for nominating Jennifer. She said something like, "You could at least say, 'I nominated you, Jennifer/Nakomis, because you have two names, which could mean you have multiple personalities, and that worries me."

Marvin was another topic again, because he's trying to be a playboy, but all the girls think he's creepy. Marcellas said Marvin's on the wrong show and he needs to be on some "Pimps & Hos" show, to which Gretchen said it seems like he's just trying to make his own "Pimps & Hos" video and using BB as a platform for that.

They talked about better strategies for the "HOH Security Cam". Someone who had called in said they would have told everyone that way the House would have trusted them for coming out with it. Marcellas said that he would have not told anyone and been watching it all day, just trying to read lips and see who was talking to who. But then when the next HOH won, you go to them and introduce them to it, and keep it a secret between you two, which gives you a bond that could maybe become an alliance. Gretchen said she would just hide the remote and instructions and if anyone else found it, she would play dumb and act like she missed out on the opportunity to use it.

They talked about the twin situation. Gretchen said she thought it might be Drew, but Marcellas said that it would be too hard for the twin to play as one of the "Four Horseman" and one of the other 3 would probably notice the difference. Also, because these guys are crazy and are shaving each others' pubes and putting on womens' underwear and playing leap frog, the other twin might not be up for all this wierd, homoerotic playtime. Yesterday they mentioned Adria having a twin, and that's who Marcellas thinks it is.

I may be forgetting something, but those were the main topics. I'll try and make it more organized tomorrow (if I'm on to watch it) and maybe write some things down, as I did this from memory.

FORT Fanatic
    That was a terrific recap, colby! I watched the show, too, but no way I could remember all of that. Seems like Gretchen needs to reign in Marcellas quite a lot, huh? haha Oh yes, and Marcellas is completely obsessed with Will - he's already picking out rings and china patterns and wants CBS to pay for their wedding. :-)

catgyrl @ the china/rings.

Hmm..I think I agree with Gretchen regarding the "HoH spycam".. hide all the crap and act dumb. Never have the stuff re-appear for ANYONE... only if she's the one in the HoH.. eh, I didn't put much thought into it, but off-the-cuff, I like that plan the best.

I also agree about Jase being an A-hole about his "reasoning" for electing Jennifer/Nakomis..he could have said ANYTHING and it would have been better. How the hell is she going to get to know him for that matter..when all he's doing is flexing/stretching/groping/fondling the other pimps?

Thanks for the information colby_d!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I remember the show a couple days ago when Marcellas didn't mention he was picking out china patterns for him and Will. He also mentioned their first son would be named Huck.

But, yeah, I really like this show, but it's probably just because I love Marcellas, but I don't mind throwing an overview of the show together.

Two of the episodes are archived on CBS's website. Does anyone know if they will continue to do this? I was so disappointed when I got home from work to find that today's episode is not up there.

+ Reply to Thread