+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Scott

FORT Fogey
    It would be GREAT TV! I kinda hope it does happen. I'd be kinda hoping they'd both kick the crap outta each other. And neither of them win.

There's something in his face I can't stand but I don't know where

Oh my gosh! That's hilarious!!!

FORT Fogey
    Hmm...I dunno. I think he's cute. Too bad he has no good personality to go with it. So I dunno what you mean by something on his face you can't stand??

Quote Originally Posted by decan
    well if this guy's ego gets anymore cockier it might do him in down the road.... imagine him and Jase (the other ego stroker) facing off eachother as enemies. Whao! Can't wait for that one to occur!
    I know we are talking about his ego, but after seeing that infamous photo, I cannot use words like "cockier", "fat-headed", "inflated" or "over-sized" to describe any part of Scott

Quote Originally Posted by topcat
    I know we are talking about his ego, but after seeing that infamous photo, I cannot use words like "cockier", "fat-headed", "inflated" or "over-sized" to describe any part of Scott

I always get in trouble when I say things like that!

Scott is a tool. That's all for now.

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Scott's ego is driving me nuts. I can't stand him. I hope he or his other loser buddy J are the next one's to go. I don't like very many of the guys this season.

You are all to funny talking about Scott's "famous" picture.

I know others have said this before, but I wonder what he'll think if he ever sees this thread/board? What a blow to the ego! I mean, he seriously thinks he's hot with a nice ... uh um ... package! :rolleyes If he was a genuine, nice guy it might be different, but his arrogance is just such a turn off!

A Random Foot Kitty Throw Champion PIMguy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by linsue
    I know others have said this before, but I wonder what he'll think if he ever sees this thread/board? What a blow to the ego!
    He'll probably pull an Alison and tell everyone not to post negative comments because he's only going to read the positive stuff. That's the only way to get and keep an ego like Scott's or Alison's.

"You're cute" translates into "you're the most gorgeous creature on the Earth!"

"You're a pain in the butt" translates into "Waahh wahhh, wahhh wahh wahh" like the adult voices on Peanuts.

Quote Originally Posted by EvaLaruefan
    Scott's ego is driving me nuts. I can't stand him. I hope he or his other loser buddy J are the next one's to go. I don't like very many of the guys this season.

You are all to funny talking about Scott's "famous" picture.
    I'm glad to see that I am not the only one who thinks he is annoying. How could he keep a straight face last night while talking to Mike (aka The Don) about not having an alliance with Jase? :rolleyes :rolleyes Any friggin moron could tell that they are a friggin team!!!!
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread