+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: i need help with live feeds

coplover, that happens to me sometimes too, I think it is a issue with the technology and bandwidth. I don't think it is a "problem"
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

FORT Fanatic
    Not quite sure...are you using dial-up? If so, you're going to get a lot of blurriness most likely.
    ScreencapCentral.com
    --Brian S.

Thanks..I think..helped me realize the problem or lack thereof just not what I wanted to hear Yes, I am using dial-up and my sound is about as bad as my picture. I understand some blurriness during movement would be expected but mine is more often than not. I will just muddle through it or cave to paying more for cable, dsl, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian S.
    Mike, you'll have to call Real about that one lol.

Mac, I've still got a few questions. Did you actually login when it told you to? After you logged in did you try to click the 24/7 think on CBS' site?

okay when i signed up then we clicked on the 24/7 icon then it asked you to sign up or login we clicked log in and then nothing happened

and now i opened real 1 and clicked 24/7 and then it says click on the thing to watch and then it says someling like some of the the material is for over people who are 18 i clcik agree (sometimes that doesnt show up and it just closes) and then it closes :mad:

I'm on broadband, and even when I switch cams, it gets time-warped, and I see people's ghosts moving around for a minute or so before it clears up, coplover. But the feed is fine after a little while.

FORT Fanatic
    I guess I'm out of ideas. I don't think I've had one problem this year. I have cable, but everything loads quick, no ghosts or anything. I don't know what to tell ya.
    ScreencapCentral.com
    --Brian S.

FORT Newbie

Live Feed Issues

I had the same issue on my work PC and the Advanced Tab on Internet Exploder Options had to be set to Restore Defaults and then it would allow the actual login.. No problems after that.. Hope this helps
    Glass

okay so nobody knows how to get mine working

okay then let me ask a few questions then

(plwase remember if you say cookies and stuff i have NO idea about what you are talking about)

1. someone said something about contact the tech staff. How do i do that?

2. someone also says something about firewalls and stuff how do i check for that?

FORT Newbie
    Mac, in your RealOne player is there an orange square with a star on the upper left hand corner?

If there is not you will need to sign into the player using the account detail you used when you signed up.

Click on "Help" and you should see an option that says "Login to my account" or something similiar. A screen will pop-up (if no screen pops up you might want to check if you have an ad-blocker running, as it might block the popup) This login screen will ask for your username (your email address) and your password.

Then it will register your player for the feed. Once you get this completed you should be able to see the feed, and depending on your connection clear and smooth, or blurry and blocky

-SPUNKZZz

Quote Originally Posted by Spunkz
    Mac, in your RealOne player is there an orange square with a star on the upper left hand corner?

If there is not you will need to sign into the player using the account detail you used when you signed up.

Click on "Help" and you should see an option that says "Login to my account" or something similiar. A screen will pop-up (if no screen pops up you might want to check if you have an ad-blocker running, as it might block the popup) This login screen will ask for your username (your email address) and your password.

Then it will register your player for the feed. Once you get this completed you should be able to see the feed, and depending on your connection clear and smooth, or blurry and blocky

-SPUNKZZz

okay i didnt see a orange square with a star in it

i went to see if i was logged on and i am (i even signed off and signed back on) and then i clicked on the 24/7 button and it started to load (it actually said like it was at 100%) and then i seen the screen on the right it showed the buttons (cam1 cam 2 cam 3 ect.) it was on cam 1 but there was no picture/sound

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast