+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Interesting Jealousy Note - Live Feed Comments

I know I'm sick of Nate being HOH and can't wait until a new person wins it...

Its about time for the HOH competition, isnt it? It'll be today or tomorrow I think.

Last year they had the HOH immediately after the evictions... so I think that's Wednesday.

Any word on if they are going to have evictions this week?

They're still talking like they are, I guess we'll find out tonight. Amanda keeps saying she's gone in three days. But I think Amanda has Dave, Robert (maybe - he is in an alliance with Jee), Jun & Michelle maybe... She has a few votes going her way. So I dunno.

I guess it doesn't matter to the elite 8 (now 7) who each person votes for, since either way an ex- will get voted out, as long as the veto isn't used...

Is there one they want voted out more than the other? Nate made it sound like it was Amanda he wanted out at first and he said he only picked Jee "to have someone to put up against Amanda"...

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    Last year they had the HOH immediately after the evictions... so I think that's Wednesday.

Any word on if they are going to have evictions this week?

Speaking of the HoH comps, the first one had everyone pair up, but since there were an odd # of HGs, one had to sit out, and that one ultimately had the choice of who of the winning pair actually got HoH. Scott picked Nate over Ali.

Now, Scott's gone, and after the eviction on Wednesday, the house will again have an odd # of HGs. I wonder if the producers had planned to do another pairing up competition, or do they now have to rethink everything with yet another odd # of HGs? IF they do pair up again, then the one person that chooses to sit out this time may have the edge by choosing an HoH that may be a part of their "alliance," thereby sealing another week in the house.

I'm sure the producers thought of this since Scott's departure, but it'll be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by RealVoyeur
    I guess it doesn't matter to the elite 8 (now 7) who each person votes for, since either way an ex- will get voted out, as long as the veto isn't used...

Is there one they want voted out more than the other? Nate made it sound like it was Amanda he wanted out at first and he said he only picked Jee "to have someone to put up against Amanda"...
    Well, at 4 am this morning Nate came outside and found David & Amanda sitting on the patio playing cards, and Amanda bluntly "joked" about Nate putting her up last week...he said he felt so bad and wished he could have gotten to know her a little longer before having to choose someone.

In my opinion, Amanda made HUGE ground last night, but David made an enemy in Robert, as Robert was seething before bedtime that Dave & Amanda were still awake and out on the patio...his words were "they're out there playing cards? God that pisses me off!"

A.

One thing my mind keeps going back to... The first food challenge when they asked all the questions. One questions was: Are the any houseguests that are openly gay? The answer was no. Why would they use the word "openly"? That has really made me wonder. Even though JN was with JE, she sure can't seem to keep her hands off of the other female houseguests and stays hands off any of the guys.

Any thoughts?

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntra
    One thing my mind keeps going back to... The first food challenge when they asked all the questions. One questions was: Are the any houseguests that are openly gay? The answer was no. Why would they use the word "openly"?

i've been wondering about that too. why would they have a question about someone NOT being openly gay if they were all straight in the house? hmmmmm ... sounds to me like someone IS, but isn't OUT.

i woudln't be surprised if it was jun. it could explain her hatred for jee.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGuy
    In my opinion, Amanda made HUGE ground last night, but David made an enemy in Robert, as Robert was seething before bedtime that Dave & Amanda were still awake and out on the patio...his words were "they're out there playing cards? God that pisses me off!"

But it seems like everytime Robert & Dave get together Rob makes it a point to talk about Amanda and how hot she is and how much he likes her and how he doesn't want to see her leave. I was thinking this is strategy on Rob's part to get people to want to keep Amanda? But then he also has an alliance with Jee & Justin so I am puzzled by him.

But still Rob & Dave seem to get along pretty well...

I can't wait to see tomorow's episode so I can see what everyone has been saying in the diary room!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast