+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Interesting Jealousy Note - Live Feed Comments

LG.
    Rox, your av is killin' me.

I think CaliGuy is right that Nate is living for the attention, and that one of the other guys who also think they are God's gift to women will take him out first opportunity, and because Nate can't be HOH two weeks in a row, it could come really soon. Scott and Justin are just as likely to be HOH next week as anyone else.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Apple obsessed goddess Tangerinejoy's Avatar
    I'm actually kind of surprised he got all that attention. No offense Nate-fans but he looks like a boy-band reject to me, He just looks plain wrong -.- and Ali kisses his butt; but yeah, point is, she claims to be all into her bf yet she practically drools over him. She always talks about Michelle too. She's a weirdo crybaby who is jealous of Michelle cause Shes cute at 19 while Ali still hadnt hit puberty. She thinks she knows so much more too, like what WOW a whole 3 years O_o; And She claims to have a bf at home yet she just assumes he'd dump her so prepare for some more "Jerry Springer too hot for tv" lol Woah O_o; seems this turned into an anti-Ali post....but yeah, point is all the hg rub me the wrong way XDD Rob has like, vampire fangs and talks threw his nose which is annoying enough, he's also a jerk who cheats. What a duckterd O_o; Erika should have stuck with the 8 insted of going off with scott and being less likeable than her ex XD and Scott looks homeless with those hats, like DUDE buy a new hat. Lol. Sorry for the rants...but yeah, and overall, I still dislike the boyband wannabe Nate the most. He is uuuuugly and weiiird. I apologize for this weirdo post and I'll shut up now.
    Last edited by duckgirl; 07-12-2003 at 11:16 PM.

sorry for the language got carried away ^_^; I just highly dislike Ali O.o

LG.
    No prob, tangerinejoy, just try to remember that we're a PG-13 site.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I think you might be right about Nate/Justin/David. When the "alpha male" is 23 and sharing his bed with your ex you would tend to get a little testy about that. My advice to Justin is: don't fret, the balance of power will shift and you will see who Nate's real harem is. Tangerinejoy - young women LIKE the boy bands thats why they were so popular .
    Nate has a good boy facade in a bad boy brain its only a matter of time before his crap comes back to haunt him. This young man KNOWS he is attractive to women - hell I think he's really cute, but I would take David over him anyday.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Me too, I would definitely choose David first over Nate...

I like Justin more than Nate too...

Justin.......

FORT Newbie
    Yes it's clear that Nate is very narcissistic. I hope the other guys will conceal their jealousy and just wait and see what happens. Eventually the girls will tire of fawning over the boy and he'll have to play the game just like everyone else using his brains over brawn!

Rox, that av is great

I think Nate clearly finds himself irresistable and does gravitate towards women who find him equally as impressive as he finds himself.

I would love for Amanda to stay this week as I think she could stir things up nicely.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey
    I think the only reason the girls are all over him is because he's HOH, i think maybe if next week Justin or David get it, the girls will move on. Just a guess though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast