+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sleeping till noon...

Sleeping till noon...

It hardly seems worth getting the live feeds...the house guests are sleeping till noon and by the time the start talking and after bathroom time it seems like 4 or 5 MY time..and then I go to bed by 11...sooo :mad: Then by the time they are getting to bed ,I am just getting up! I sure hope they start waking them up earlier,sooner than later.
    :

I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

I have said it every year. They need to wake the hamsters up. Let 'em stay up as late as they want, but wake them up at 6am hamster time.

No, I'm not really mean, but I do think it's a good idea. East coasters pay too much for a bunch a lazy sleeping people!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

They were terrible last year, apart from Gerry and Lori.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I think they need to do one of two things:

1) Make them go to bed at 10pm Pacific time - every night. They can get up when they want, but it's "lights out" at 10pm. Or...

2) Move the house set to the East coast (MGM and Universal are both in Florida, CBS!), so even their late hours are more "normal" for the rest of the country.

Uhm, excuse me John but I just have to say this....'the rest of the country'???? Last I checked there was an East Coast and a West Coast consisting of more than just California.....I do think it would be a wonderful idea to have a 'wake up' call for them each morning, no one should be allowed to sleep until noon everyday!! Especially since we can't!

Kaide, you don't have to get defensive. I never once even implied that California is the only thing west of the Rockies...

If they went to bed at 10pm Pacific time, it would still be 1am Eastern. And if they got up in the morning, like the rest of the modern world, then it would be early afternoon Eastern.

And if they moved it to Florida, and the hamsters went to bed at 3am, it would still be midnight Pacific.

That's all I was saying...Don't read between the lines, because there's nothing there.

John, I certainly didn't mean to come off as being defensive, I don't even live in California, I apologize if that's the way it sounded and I do see your point!

Ah, sorry then. My fault.

I think BB producers want to limit the number of people getting the feeds, so they encourage the staying-up-late so people don't think they're worth it...

Just my own personal opinion on that one

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Ah, sorry then. My fault.

I think BB producers want to limit the number of people getting the feeds, so they encourage the staying-up-late so people don't think they're worth it...

Just my own personal opinion on that one
    Wouldn't they make a LOT more money..or do they have enough already.LOL
    :

I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

I'm not sure BB actually makes too much of a profit off the LF's. They have a huge amount of bandwidth, and they have to have staff there to decide when FOTH needs to come on - stuff they don't have to worry about for the TV show.

+ Reply to Thread