+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 7/9 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

I'm not hating on Jee at all. I like him more than Jun. Jun is certainly not my favourite, but she's growing on me.

As far as the promise on his deathbed goes... I think at the time she wanted to honor it. What is more important is Jun's happiness and if she wasn't happy, she did the right thing by leaving Jee. If she was miserable, ultimately Jee and his family would be miserable. She wouldn't be doing anyone any favours.

I see nothing wrong with breaking that promise.

Yarrrrrrhhh!!!
    I could relate to Jun's comment about her grandmother eating the fish guts. Most korean food is very nasty, horrible stuff. I'm half korean and I had to grow up eating that s***. It's like koreans must be masochists or something.
    Last edited by lobeck; 07-10-2003 at 09:49 AM.
    Just Paint!

My favorite line of the night was from 22 year old Allison about how 19 year old Michelle was too young to know anything about anything. Pot. Kettle. Black.

I like Erika a lot too. I appreciate how she's not giving away too much, too soon.

The comment that Jun made about her grandma and the fish guts was really funny.....I was surprised that I busted out laughing....

why is everyone reffering to the 5 who came in as "THE ex's"?? If it weren't for 5 already in there the 5 newbies couldn't be Ex's....

Does my complaint make any sense at all??
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Yeah it makes sense but on this show they are considered to be the "exes"....That is why its called the "X" Factor

That's the other thing I was wondering. Were the HG's told that this was going to be the name of the show ahead of time? I mean, in hindsight it would seem so clear that this was what CBS meant by it, but if they just weren't thinking along the lines of X=ex, they might not have put 2 and 2 together. I think I remember during the first show Julie saying something to them about "Welcome to BB4 - The X Factor", and none of them blinked. Am I alone in this one?

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I think I had the same question as Cali.

I want to know why those 5 are the execs. Who knows who was chosen first. The 5 that are considered the X's thought they were picked for BB4 too. Maybe the person in the original 8 was chosen 2nd making them actually the ex that was chosen.

I think the 5 have just as much right to think that their "other" is the ex that needs to leave.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

FORT Regular
    There's nothing wrong with promising someone on their deathbed that they're going to take care of someone and not following through with it. Some people hold their promises more strongly than others. To her, she probably thought that the father is dead, so his feelings can't be hurt if she broke the promise.

And there's nothing wrong with Jee saying that he stuck with his girlfriend even while she was 190 lbs. It's reality, the more overweight you are, the less attractive you are by today's standards. If anything, he should be admired for sticking with her, because he could have done better and he stuck with Jun for her personality (gawd knows why?).

Yes, he did do alot of talking, but remember, we only see clips. The roommates could have been asking all the questions, you just heard the answers. If the roommates asked you stuff, it wouldn't be wise not to give them a straight answer. I know I would be curious to know about the age difference.

Well I hope this 'exes' vs 'originals' thing breaks up, because it's going to suck watching each 'ex' get gunned down one at a time.

I personally want Jun, Robert, Dana to go but oh well...

Quote Originally Posted by ajg113
    My favorite line of the night was from 22 year old Allison about how 19 year old Michelle was too young to know anything about anything. Pot. Kettle. Black.

I like Erika a lot too. I appreciate how she's not giving away too much, too soon.
    I know!!! I screamed through my laughter at the TV "But your only 22 honey!!! And a pageant princess!!!'""
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast