+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 7/9 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

"Hey, I have pockets!" What is that? A revelation? Jun was pretty funny too...talking about her grandma and that fish chung. I actually thought that Nathan would just be like..."Screw the agreement with Justin!" But, he said he'd honor it. I was a little shocked. Allie is gonna be pissed though.

Didn't Allison say tonight that she cared about her ex? What was that all about, and doesn't she realize that her bf is watching? On last night's show she was all concerned about it, tonight she's a totally different person.

And Jee seemed all too eager to share his past stories with everybody who would listen. I think he's still hung up on Jun.

I'm not liking David. He's an ass. I'm really hoping he gets put up for eviction.
    Oh yeah, Justin is a hottie! I'm thinkin he should stick around for a few more weeks...

edit: my confused smilie had a problem.

Alison is confusing the heck out of me.
    I said in another thread that I felt the reason she was so concerned about her ex shoiwing up is because she still had feelings for him.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by SamsMom
    I missed the beginning.. what do you mean , bed passes? thanks! I don't remember "bed Passes" from the other shows.
    As the five ex's came into the house after the others had chosen their beds, they were given a bed pass each and basically allowed to bump any of the original 8 out fo the bed they'd chosen.

Only Robert and Jee used the passes and they both said it was becasue they didn't want to share a room with their ex.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    I'm actually really liking Erika and Jun tonight. Especially how they are handling the situation with their exes.
    I agree.
    I like them both at the moment.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Hmmm I've decided to give BB another chance after not liking BB1 very much and I have to admit this show looks really promising...

I like Erika best so far I think...

I think Jee's gonna be the one on the chopping block.
    ~M o s a i K~

FORT Regular
    Why are you people all hating on Jee? He seems like a genuine guy. He stuck with Jun for 5 years while she was 190 lbs! Not only that, but he put up with her arrogant personality.

Jun seems like an arrogant b*tch. How are you people more impressed today? Jee was being mature and talked to her, while Jun was trying to ignore him. IMHO, Jee is mentally more mature than Jun.

I don't get how anyone can hate Jee at this point.

FORT Newbie
    Hahahaha! I know...I think it's hilarious how everyone is saying how Jun is growing on them after tonights episode...Uhm...I hated her FAKE attitude last night and hate her even more tonight...It's soooo obvious she's acting for the cameras...as MANY of them are this season...Jun is so full of herself...and even though the grandma fish eating comment was funny...she just seems BITTER...She promised a man who died of cancer that she'd always take care and be there for his son and as soon as he dies first thing she does is break up with his son? That's disgusting! She's disgusting! Get this witch out!

I want Robert out. He creeps me out, and using the bed pass was such a poor move. That's going to get an instant enemy or two, and he just seems like a jerk. I can't wait til he's gone, I'm hoping he doesn't last more than three weeks.

I don't know how to feel about Jee. He kinda bugs me, and going on about the age difference to everyone in the house... Ugh. Plus, as a woman whose gone through my share of weight fluctuations (which are hopefully over) that comment about sticking by her at 190 just pissed me off. And use of the bed pass? Dumb move. Still, he's smart so I kinda like him...

But dammit, I like the Original Eight. I wouldn't mind it if they got out most of the exes. Including him.

I am not hating on Jee....I just think he is annoying and still hung up on Jun. He wouldnt stop talking about how he met jun and how long he was with her....Alot of the people already heard him tell that story and he was telling it again....

As for Jun...I cant stand her...I think she is going to be the Bitch of the house...and that comment she made about jee's dad...and the promise she made to him was pretty wrong...Why would she promise him on his death bed that she would take care of his son and then break up with him after his dad passed away....Just no morals......

So far this season looks like it is going to be pretty good.

Who do you think, or do you think any one is going to hook up this season?
    Last edited by civicdude; 07-10-2003 at 07:59 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast