+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Live updates on Msn Messenger

FORT Newbie

Live updates on Msn Messenger

Anyone who likes/loves msn messenger will like this.. I'm going to start up a bot .. It will be up 24/7 .. At the moment i don't have the live feed only reason being .. I got told it would be pointless on 56k but whatever i'll have the bot.. .. All you have to do is when i have it up i'll post it here.. And you add it to your messeneger then type to it. start and it will automatically tell you what to do .. You can add to the live feed transcript on it meaning you can type in what happeneds on the live feed and it will send it out to everyone else whos on it. I'm going to be going around and getting information to add to it so you will be upto date all the time through messenger .. If anyone is interested e-mail me at andy-w@sympatico.ca or post in here. thanks everyone!! BIG BROTHER ROCKS!!

FORT Newbie

ook

Well its not 100% finished but its bout 20% good start lol.. the final version will be out on monday! Right now its just a beta version .. and the address is bigbrother_bot(at)hotmail.com

Any particular reason that people just can't come here, and get great live feed coverage? I mean, you're here...

FORT Newbie

true

true .. I was just going to put the exact same stuff here as online .. I'll put your credits directly if thats alright with you .. sry .. It would have maybe some more people comming to your site because it has alot of good updates and that ... ????

I would actually prefer if you didn't cut and paste our live feed info outside this site, even with attributes. We work hard to do what we do, and having people come here to see it is our goal. We don't want it posted other places, and have people MAYBE come here to check it out if they feel like it.

Thank you for respecting our copyrights.

FORT Newbie
    A'right sure man!! Am I able to add a link so people can go see it ??

Yes, if you would like to link to us, that's wonderful. But please, no copying and pasting of our LF reports directly. If you want to recap the happenings in your own words, that's acceptable.

FORT Newbie
    Yeh sure.. UHm Theres alot of things telling whats happeing specifically with big brother so i think i'm changing it compeltly anyways to have it games and that about big brother but yeah i respect your copywrite to this site and that ..

I think it's a cool idea romper, keep us updated.

FORT Newbie
    Of course. Thats what I do best. I'll have everything updated in about 3-4 hours sorry so long but i'm going to a concert now and i'll program when i get home then post on here!! thanks guyS!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast