Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: 9/16 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: 9/16 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

IMHO if you love women you don't constantly put them down with use of swear words. If women referred to men by crude words for their genitals I'd say the same of them. Society gives words weight, and Spencer is a member of the same society the women are. You notice he doesn't use the c word around Julie Chen or on the live shows. He knows very well it is considered degrading, yet still uses it frequently.
    You could say it is part of the macho gang thing, but he's now with GM and Andy...so this isn't any kind of brogade situation, yet he still continues that way. I have to assume that's what he thinks about when he sees a random woman.
    mom2 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    A misogynist is someone who hates women. Spencer loves them. There is a soft hearted guy behind the crude bravado. The word c*nt is just a swear word. Women have given it the weight it seems to carry with most. I don't use it but it doesn't bother me. I give it no power.

Everyone will be fine except for one thing. The BB community hated this season and does not like any of them. That will be the biggest kicker for them. They can rationalize internet and twitter haters but not this.
    I know the dictionary definition ... and I don't think he loves women at all except as sex objects.

He may have some softer feelings for Marilyn ... that is after he is through counting "thrusts".

Outwardly, he is at best ... a sexist ... but deep down I don't think he likes or respects women.

He even called one of the females on the production team a C-Word.

If it's okay to call a woman a C-word ... and if it is only a swear word ... then you almost have to put the N-word at that level.

Don't be shocked ... but just think about it.
    stacerace76 likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    A misogynist is someone who hates women. Spencer loves them. There is a soft hearted guy behind the crude bravado. The word c*nt is just a swear word. Women have given it the weight it seems to carry with most. I don't use it but it doesn't bother me. I give it no power.

Everyone will be fine except for one thing. The BB community hated this season and does not like any of them. That will be the biggest kicker for them. They can rationalize internet and twitter haters but not this.

The C-word to or about a woman is akin to a racial or ethnic slur ... so it doesn't demonstrate love of women. just my opinion of course.

My opinion is also that he is a pig !
    mom2 and stacerace76 like this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234