Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: 9/16 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/16 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    Yes....I totally agree. When someone has a serious issue like bulemia that can kill her, and it is happening live on our TV screens for all of us to witness, I was literally in tears last night. She needs professional help really bad.

I always had a few lingering doubts about what people were saying about her problem with bulemia, but all those doubts were erased with her binge+purge episode last night. There is no denying she has this serious condition now. She obviously has had it for a very long time. Somone also said that the belching and burping she was doing yesterday is a sign of her digestive tract being really messed up from the bulemia.

I hope a doctor watching the show will offer her assistance.
    I thought the show had someone she was talking to about her eating disorder. It's so sad to read this.
    Sticker likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I thought the show had someone she was talking to about her eating disorder. It's so sad to read this.
    I think you may be right that a few weeks ago she was called into the DR about it. Its going to take a long time with seeing professional help before she will be able to ever get better. If she loses this game, Im hoping a doctor in her area offers her free help. If she ends up winning, i do hope she uses the money to get help.

FORT Fogey

ok......If anyone had any doubt about the serious medical condition of bulemia that GM has, just watch feeds between 7-8 PM BBT (dont have exact time). After she binged on a sandwich, a huge salad with bananas, strawberries, and gulping down large amounts of liquid.......she then immediately begins to try to cover her problem by lying to Spencer and Andy about a bug in her food. Then she immediately goes into the bathroom and runs the faucet so that we cant hear her when she goes into the toilet to throw up on purpose.

She then comes out of toilet and turns off the faucet.

This is total proof of her serious problem of bulemia. She needs some serious medical help. I feel so sorry for her. I hope some doctor helps her when she gets out.
    I flashed back and watched, skipping along from 6 to 8 on the 16th, and didn't see it. I watched her eat, binge style, mac and cheese last week and the pace she shovels the food in took me aback, even though I know that you have to eat fast in order to vomit easily.

A doctor cannot help her. She has to seek counselors/places who specialize in eating disorders herself. Same thing as alcohol rehab. There is a very low success rate, it only works if you want it. Bulimia already ruined a serious relationship in her life. Her call, no outside source will have any influence.
    holly71, Punkin and Sticker like this.

FORT Fogey

I see it now. You cannot FF on flashback; it forwards too much. Yep she is binging. She also sets up her purge in the kitchen by talking about flies, there were none. Now she spots the bug in her salad.

It is unfortunate yes, and I have to comment on her manners despite the sad condition. Horrific, crass, ill bred and repulsive.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 09-17-2013 at 11:13 AM.
    Punkin and Sticker like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I see it now. You cannot FF on flashback; it forwards too much. Yep she is binging. She also sets up her purge in the kitchen by talking about flies, there were none. Now she spots the bug in her salad.

It is unfortunate yes, and I have to comment on her manners despite the sad condition. Horrific, crass, ill bred and repulsive.
    Yeah, i was horrified to watch this as it was happening. Ive never seen someone with this condition. The way she tried to blame the "bugs" was a total setup so she had an excuse to go throw up. There was one point in the kitchen where she was swatting at the mystery bugs and you could tell there was no bug.

P.S. I know they do have bugs in the kitchen, but it was obvious she was using the bugs as an excuse to go throw up. Spencer saw right through this, but he plays along so as to not embarrass her more. He knows about her problem. The whole thing is sad. I know she is not the nicest person, but I hate to see anyone with a serious problem like this.
    Punkin, Bucky, Shoepie and 1 others like this.

the finale is gonna be a catastrophe

if andy wins pt 3 he's gonna chop gm and i dont think she would be able to handle it

gm is definately gonna take andy if she wins though

---

you know whats sad is that these guys both see that gm is bingeing but because of them trying to secure a f2 position, they dont want to 'upset' her

spencer brought up a previous fly-in-food incident and i dont think that went over very well

maybe s/a talked about it in diary

Andy and Spencer don't have to say anything to GM. I suspect neither of them encountered this before, and wouldn't know what to say
    holly71, Shoepie and ilja like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg View Post
    the finale is gonna be a catastrophe

if andy wins pt 3 he's gonna chop gm and i dont think she would be able to handle it

gm is definately gonna take andy if she wins though

---

you know whats sad is that these guys both see that gm is bingeing but because of them trying to secure a f2 position, they dont want to 'upset' her

spencer brought up a previous fly-in-food incident and i dont think that went over very well

maybe s/a talked about it in diary
    I bet they have.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as an idol?

Yeah, i was horrified to watch this as it was happening. Ive never seen someone with this condition. The way she tried to blame the "bugs" was a total setup so she had an excuse to go throw up. There was one point in the kitchen where she was swatting at the mystery bugs and you could tell there was no bug.

P.S. I know they do have bugs in the kitchen, but it was obvious she was using the bugs as an excuse to go throw up. Spencer saw right through this, but he plays along so as to not embarrass her more. He knows about her problem. The whole thing is sad. I know she is not the nicest person, but I hate to see anyone with a serious problem like this.
    Well Spencer later said ... oh, I think I see a bug on your plate ... and she said no it's alright. Why would he encourage this?

At one point he was also talking about Marilyn getting 12 good thrusts when he gets home.

Spencer is a sick mysogynist pig.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fogey

A misogynist is someone who hates women. Spencer loves them. There is a soft hearted guy behind the crude bravado. The word c*nt is just a swear word. Women have given it the weight it seems to carry with most. I don't use it but it doesn't bother me. I give it no power.

Everyone will be fine except for one thing. The BB community hated this season and does not like any of them. That will be the biggest kicker for them. They can rationalize internet and twitter haters but not this.
    holly71 likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast