+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 44 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree701Likes

Thread: Complain about the season - BB15

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Complain about the season - BB15

Since all the other discussion threads are getting derailed with comments about how much everyone hates this season, use this thread for your complaints so we can try to keep the other threads on track.

Texaspet likes this.

Re: Complain about the season

The person that recruited/interviewed/hired these idiots should be fired . . . publicly.

worst houseguests EVER

I think that person should be forced to live with them for a week.
    Luv and Midol like this.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

It started out with so much promise, but most of these idiots need some therapy.....I'm starting to think Howard had the most sence.
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

Once Aaryn racist rants started, and Howard and (maybe Cancace) left before her, I just watch on thursdays, I pay attention to the live feeds but CBS let me down when they allowed Aryne to stay before they left
    NFL1, mom2 and redsox girl like this.
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

FORT Fan

Re: 8/5 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit View Post
    Oh my gosh...I haven't had the patience to watch these feeds and after 5 minutes...I am reminded why.

Amanda walks from room to room talking game. First she has Judd in cockpit...walks straight upstairs and wakes Aaryn up to talk about Jessie.

I can't stand this....Remember Ronnie....playing so hard......Aarghhh...

Someone call me when these idiots wake up and realize that Amanda needs to go!
    They'll wake up when they realize the only ones left are their allies.

*rubs hands together* I'm home!

Just a disclaimer and I'm sure others are like me but I just want to set the record straight. I love BB. And I'm not one of those people who has to find things to complain about in everything they like. I already know last year I made fun of Danielle some (well, OK, a lot, heh) and legit disliked Frank, but my only real complaint I had was the ending. I loved last season. Still do despite the loss for Dan. So this isn't the norm for me. That being said...

-Amanda. If (when?) she gets to Final Two we're going to have to suffer through explanations of how she has played this great game and just because we don't like her personality we still have to give her props. I don't think she has played anything resembling a good game. She has been the beneficiary of something Kim and Boston Rob were both given on Survivor. She is playing with a house of amateurs. A house of cowards. People scared to play for themselves. If there were two competent game players in the house besides Elissa and Jessie she would be fried. But she has her cult of followers so we'll all suffer along with poor Jessie while Amanda plays this emotionally unstable, awful excuse for a game and continues to be rewarded for it.

-Helen is a stooge. Destined to be my new Kaysar in the "not half as game savvy as they believe themselves to be" department. Be the last one to get in her ear and she's yours.

-Andy is playing the best "congratulations final two, I hope you like this finals appearance I gift wrapped you" game of all time. He is the most short sighted of them all.

-I don't want to turn on Judd. I really don't, but the nasty things he says about Jessie behind her back are embarrassing. Now he's making out with her left and right. This isn't a good look for double D.

-GinaMarie and Aaryn are just vile. I don't think much more needs to be said. GM's comment about Candice and her Mother last night rank up there with anything I've heard on reality television before. Two despicable human beings who are going to get what's coming to them. I'm sure Aaryn will do her best to sneak in one more Aunt Jemima blast before Thursday night. Keep digging that hole.

-Candice has not played a good game, but her getting away from these people will be the best thing that could happen to her at this point. She'll receive the same warm welcome home that Howard has.

-McCrae is a super fan and should be smarter than this. Proof positive of what happens when you think with the wrong head.

This season has all the nastiness (and then some) of BB9, but with none of the game play. That game wasn't anything to write home about, but the people actually playing were doing it a heck of a lot better than this. I could deal with the hideous people if someone was stepping up and playing this game for themselves like you're supposed to. But we aren't going to get that, at least until very late, and even then I'm kind of doubtful of it. I'm honestly not sure how long I'll be able to hold on with BBXV.
    Last edited by MikeGH; 08-05-2013 at 04:06 PM.

Re: 8/5 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit View Post
    Oh my gosh...I haven't had the patience to watch these feeds and after 5 minutes...I am reminded why.

Amanda walks from room to room talking game. First she has Judd in cockpit...walks straight upstairs and wakes Aaryn up to talk about Jessie.

I can't stand this....Remember Ronnie....playing so hard......Aarghhh...

Someone call me when these idiots wake up and realize that Amanda needs to go!
    I wouldn't sit by the phone.
    Snapit and Shoepie like this.

Oh, one more thing.

I realize the cards just fell this way so nothing could probably be done about it. This is going to irk me maybe more than anything this Summer though.

Howard and Candice are both about to go home at the hands of two of the house racists as HOH. The latter is going to be humiliated in the clown outfit provided by Racist #1, and #2 desperately wants a 7-0 vote just to rub salt in the wound even harder.

That bothers me so. much.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 44 1234567891011 ... LastLast